03; chapter three

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘✦❝ 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗜𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗛𝗜𝗩𝗘 ! ❞

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗛𝗥𝗘𝗘✦
❝ 𝗧𝗨𝗥𝗠𝗢𝗜𝗟 𝗢𝗙 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗘𝗘𝗛𝗜𝗩𝗘 ! ❞

" 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗡 𝗖𝗜𝗧𝗬. sometimes, it feels like a vacuous place where everyone wants to be number one, especially in high school. the guys want the girls to want them and the girls want the other girls to want to be them. however, sometimes being the best means being the worst. "

" good morning, angels. it's so nice of you to grace us with your most charming presence today. " garterbelt spoke to the three girls as the fell through the rooms they were previously in and onto the floor where the man stood.

" this is who i'm waking up to? asshole! " panty shouted.

" i was posing for new photos you whore! how am i gonna get back that priceless pose! " [name] whined as she glared at the garterbelt.

" i'm not gonna stop what I was doing, so you'll only have yourself to blame for smell, preacher douchebag. " stocking spoke as both of her elbows to her lap and her hands to her face.

" i'm gonna ignore that and keep talking. alright, tartlets. we have a grave situation on your hands. " garterbelt spoke, his back was faced to the angels who sat on the velvet couch.

panty's pinky was swirling in her ear, stocking was licking her icecream that looked like shit and [name] tried to find a new perfect pose.

" yeah, I'll bet. Let me guess, it's another rogue shitstorm. " panty commented

" the only shitstorm here is the one coming out your mouth on a daily basis, but I've prepared for it this time. " he momentarily turned around.

" chuck! " the green creature yelped before dragging a man who was behind garterbelt into the view of the three girls.

" ladies and panty, meet our new client. the Principal of daten city's academic institution. we only have one here, apparently. " garterbelt stated.

" client for what? i don't do old dudes. " the blonde denied as uf she understood the.situation.