Chapter 2

{ Colin }

"Uh Hi nice meeting you." I smiled and look at her. Damn she's so beautiful. Wait what?! He thought.

"So Adam told me that we will many scene together." I told her.

"Uhm yeah.... Anyways welcome to the show you'll love working here. Everyone is very nice." Jen says as she look at her phone. "Nice talking to you but I really need to go now." She start to walk away. "Nice talking to you too." I smile

I look around the set and everyone was smiling and they saw me. Well Jen is right they are really nice.

*months later* (still Colin's pov)

Its been months since I start working here. Jen and I became very close friends, well I mean best friends. She's just my bestfriend but I really like her she is different from Helen.

I check the time and its almost 8:30 am Jen must be up by now. I get up and and text her.

C: Hey Jen want me to pick you up?
J: Sure! But hurry up we're going to stop at Starbucks!
C: Okay great!

I grab my towel and take a bath. I decided to stop by the Starbucks and just buy her coffee. After going to Starbucks I went to her apartment and I knock wanting for her to open the door.

{ Jen }

I get ready while waiting for Colin. After getting ready I sat on the couch when someone knocks, I stand up and open. I see Colin holding a coffee from Starbucks.

"Here I just bought you one." He handed me it.

I take it. "Thank you." I smile at him and he smiled back.

"Lets go." I went outside of my apartment then lock the door and follow him to his car. He opened the door for me, wow such a gentleman. I take a sip on my coffee and go inside, he closes the door and sit on the driver's seat. He was quiet the whole time. As we arrived at the set he was still quiet. I went out of the car and he did the same.

"Colin are you okay?" I ask

"Yes I'm okay. Why did you ask?"

"You're so quiet since we left at my apartment." I look at him.

"I'm just really tired."

"Oh okay." I reply "See you later." I told him and went to my trailer to put my bag. Then I went to the makeup room to get ready for filming.

A/N:
So what do you think about the chapter 2? I'm so sorry if its bad.