Chapter 21

{ Sean }

A loud crash from outside the church. I look at Josh and gave a look 'Let's check it out'. He stood up and we went outside to check it. There was a car it was crashed it looked like it was an accident.

Josh and I run up there. We looked by the window and saw Colin blood on his head. He was unconscious. "We have to get some help." I tell Josh. "Yeah but before we neeed to get him out of there." He suggested. We try to open the door fast as we can.

I kick the door hard as I can just to open it. Josh and I helped each other to get Colin outisde of the car. Blood on our suit, we didnt care about it. "Stay with him I'll get some help inside." I say to Josh and went back inside the church.

I opened the door breathing heavily. "Sorry to interrupt but we really need your help right now!" I say to all of them. "What happened?" Lana asked me. "Colin.. He.." I paused. "He was in a car accident." I say and looked at Jen when she turn around looking at me.

I looked at Lana again. "Call an ambulance now! Please!" I say and went back again.

{ Jen }

I almost say I do but then I heard the door opened, I didnt looked. I feel Sean breathing heavily. "Sorry to interrupt but we really need your help roght now!" He said. Wait what the hell is happening?! "What happend?" I hear Lana asks. "Colin... He..." He paused. Please don't tell that he was in an accident!

I turn around and he said it. "He was in a car accident." He tells Lana and she called an ambulance quickly.

No not today.. Why now? Wait but first I have to deal with one thing right now. I look at Jesse and hold his hands. "Jesse you're an amazing man. You made me happy and you showed me that I was loved. And thank you for it. But this, us It didnt felt right. Dont worry I was happy this year we've been together. And I'm sorry I just can't marry you." I looked at him, he was hurt but trying to smile.

"What made you change your decision Jen?" He aks.

"I'll be honest to you.... I just realized earlier before the ceremony that I can't live without Colin, my bestfriend. It made me realized more, when I heard he was in an accident that I'd rather die if I'm not with him. And I realized that I was inlove to my bestfriend the one I didn't realize back in Vancouver." I explained to him and He was just smiling to me holding back his tears.

"Jen I'm happy that you were honest to me. But its still hurting me because this time I was really serious to you. But I was also happy because you found your happiness. Now go! Go with him to the hospital he needs you." He said smiling looking back at me.

I smiled back at him and run out of the church. I see the ambulance already leaving with Sean to hospital. Josh and Ginny came and Ginny hugged me. "I knew you picked Colin since I told you what he felt about you." She said pulling away. "Can you take me to the hospital?" I ask them and they said yes. "Of course but you might want to change your clothes first." Giny said pulling out my dress from her bag. Thank God she brought it. " Yeah Thanks." I tell her and went to the bathroom to change outfit.

After changing outfit, Joshu, Ginny, Lana and me went to the hospital where Colin was brought. I rushed inside the hospital, I saw Sean sitting near the operation room. I sat besides him.

He looked at me. He was crying. "The wedding already finished? Where's Jesse?" He asks.

"He's with his family. I didn't say I do. But I explained to him why." I answered his question.

"Why?" He asked.

"Because I realized that I can't live without Colin." I tell him

"You mean? You're-" Before he finished his sentence I interrupted him.

"Yes I'm inlove with him." I smiled slightly.

The doctor went out of the operation room. He was removing his mask so we can understand him.

"Friends or family of Mr. O'Donoghue?" He says to us. We stood up.

"What happened? Is he okay?" I ask

"Well he have some wounds in his head but we already took care of it. And his fine, he is resting now." He tells me. I smiled slightly. "And oh By the way. This was in his pocket. It tells. 'To Jen' " He said pulling out a paper from his pocket.

I took it from him. "I'll you guys alone and he will be at room 215." He said to us, he leaves and Ginny, Josh, Lana came. "What that Jen?" Lana asks.

"Letter from Colin. The doctor gave it to me they saw it on his pocket He was going to give it to me." I explain "I need a time alone." I say to all of them and to the bathroom I locked it and start reading the letter.

Dear Jen,
               I wanted to Congratulate you to your wedding. Sorry I didn't even congratulated you on the day you announced on set that you and Jesse were engaged. First of all thank you for everything, thank you for being my bestfriend. All those years being your bestfriend, I was really happy. After months we've met I realized that I was falling for you. I tried to forget about it for 1 month but it didnt even worked. I really didn't tell you the teuth why I divorced Helen because if I told you it would everything, our friendship. I don't want to ruin that. It was the best thing in my whole life. Going back to the reason why I divorced Helen because I knew that you're the perfect person, the one I knew that I will love forever. It sounds crazy but I just fell inlove to my bestfriend, you Jen... You, but I know that you'll never feelt the same especially when you told me that Jesse wants to be with you again. Of course it hurts when you said to me that you we were back with him. Remember the day when you asked me to hang out with you after a year with Jesse? When I kissed you that night I brought you home. I really didn't mean it, I didn't controlled myself that night. And the party, when I sang that night, the song it was dedicated for you, if you remember the line 'I'm stuck at the friendzone again and again..' I was referring to our friendship and that night when you kissed me. I didn't know what to feel becuase I know you just accidentally kissed me...... I'm happy that you found your real life prince charming now. I have to let go of my feelings, I know it's hard to move on but I need to. I'm happy for you that you already have your happiness. It's hard to see you married to another man but I just wanted to see you happy even if it's not with me. I just quoted Neal's line in the show. But it's true.  All I wanted to say is that I love you Jennifer Marie Morrison. And I know you'll never feel the same to me. If you have problems I'll be always here.

                                                                              From: Colin~

I was crying so much while reading the letter. Ginny was right. He's inlove with me, and still now. I should have told him and picked him not Jesse.

I cry at the bathroom. I sit on the floor leaning on wall, holding the letter.

A/N:
Omg Hii! Sorry for making you cry 😂 But dont worry I was crying also writing this chapter. Anyways Hope you liked this one. And would you guys mind following me on ig and twitter?