Maybe we still do have chance

It doesn't matter what their current progress in this relationship was. She was determined to change it. So when the alarm rang at 4.00 clock she immediately sat up straight. Yawning she walked into the washroom. Brushed her teeth and splashed water several times to wake herself up completely. Then she quitely tip toed out of their room and walked into the kitchen. Turning the light of the kitchen on she eyed her kitchen pantry. He can't have breakfast but he can definitely have something while waiting in the immigration. Taking out a piece of chicken breast from the fridge she washed it and boild it with salt. She also put two eggs to boil in another pot and took out strawberries , tomatoes and lattuce from her fridge and started to cut them.She then took out six pieces of bread and cut their edges. Taking out the whip cream and mayonnaise from the fridge she took a piece of bread. Placed the strawberries in the middle and then applied a thick layer of whip cream on top of it before she put another piece of bread on top it and then wrapped a plastic wrap around it before cutting the bread In Half. In the mean time the chicken and eggs both were done. Turning the stove on she took out the chicken and shredded them. Mixing it with mayonnaise she kept it on top of a layer of tomatoes and latuce and then covered it with another piece of bread. Folding it in a plastic wrapper at the same way she cut it in the middle. And at last she shredded the boild eggs out of their shells and then smashed it with a fork and poured Kewpie mayo on it mixing it well she prepared another set of Sandwich. After she was done with three different sets of sandwiches she placed them neatly in a one-time usable box so that he can easily throw them away after he is done with eating. She then checked the time on ther phone. She still had 20 mins till 5 o'clock. Feeling satisfied she took her apron off and started to up the mess she had created while working when she felt footsteps approaching her. Taehyung had apparently woken up according to his own alarm but to his shock the other side of the bed was empty. At first he thought She's in the washroom but it was empty. He hesitated for a moment thinking wether should check if she's in downstairs or should he get ready so that he's not late for his flight. Then suddenly he heard some sounds coming from downstairs. He opened the bedroom door and saw the lights of the downstairs on. She must be doing some work thinking this he entered the washroom. Got changed in fresh Pair of pants and a simple navy polo shirt that he had tucked into his pants. Taking his suitcase he then got down the stairs and to his surprise he found y/n washing dishes instead of being on her laptop. Noticing his presence y/n quickly wiped her hands on a kitchen towel and came forward.

Y/n : You are leaving now?
Taehyung: Hmm..

He wanted to ask her why she was up so early. A tiny part of him wondered if she was up to bid him goodbye but he shrugged that thought off. Meanwhile y/n quickly the box from the aisle and placed it in a paper bag before giving it to taehyung who was too stunned to speak anything.

Taehyung: Y/n w-what-
Y/n : I prepared some snacks for you. You can eat them while waiting for your flight. I mean only if you want to. It's not like you have to eat it. I know it might taste bad- It's just I thought-

She kept blabbering due to nervousness. She didn't knew why a part of her was anxious with the thought of him rejecting the meal. When taehyung spoke shutting her out.

Taehyung: Y/n...
Y/n : Huh?!
Taehyung Thanks for it. Y-you really didn't have to but thank you. I'll eat it.
~Y/n couldn't help but smile unconsciously~
Taehyung: I should-leave now.
Y/n : Oh Y-yeah. Sure. Have a safe flight.
~Pressing his lips together taehyung replied~
Taehyung : Hmm. Take care.

He said. Giving a last glance at her who was smiling he left the house and entered in his car. He eyed the tiffin at his lap. And for some reason his heart was filled with warmth. For the first time in a while he wasn't saying goodbye to an empty house. Perhaps now he has someone to return to. Who might be waiting for his arrival he thought as unconsciously a smile crept on his face. Meanwhile y/n entered her room feeling tired she jumped onto the bed. She decided to take an hour nap so she took her phone from her nightstand and placed an alarm. But while keeping it back there her eyes fell on a sticky note. She took it in her hand and read it.