Trust

Y/n shuddered at the loud sound that echoed in the room after the door was shut close behind seungmin. Her quivering eyes immediately shifted on to taehyung that were filled with questions. She had looked at him with her heart filled with fears in hope to get some sort of assurance from him. But for the first time ever she wasn't able to find assurance in those eyes. Cause for the first time ever she saw perplexity in his eyes. Cause for the first time it seemed like he won't have any answer to her questions. Taehyung was still very much blankly staring at the door from where seungmin has left. Y/n could see that bids of sweat droplets had formed on his forhead. Seeing him in this state, her shaking hands anxiously went to grab the water bottle to pour some water in the glass but she ended up spilling the water on the floor which had eventually brought taehyung out from his trance. His eyes went to her and immediately became embarrassed. Hastily he attemted to reached for her.

Taehyung : Y/n are y-
Y/n : Sit down Tae.

Y/n spoke calmly despite of how fast her heart had been racing.

Taehyung : Y/n I-
Y/n : S-sit down.

She firmly repeated and made him sit on the chair while Taehyung too quitely let her do so. She then grabbed the glass again and despite of shaking visibly , she somehow still managed to maintain a straight face and pour the water properly in the glass this time before passing that to taehyung. Reaching towards his neck she took his neck tie to loosen it around his neck and uttered the words which he was needed to hear.

Y/n : I'm fine Taehyung.

Taehyung glanced up at her and somehow looking at her face was easily able to ease the crease of his forehead. With a simple sentence of hers , his breathing began to become normal when the door of his chamber slammed opened again. Out of instinct y/n found herself instantly standing Infront of taehyung's chair to shield him without knowing what was the danger but relaxed immediately after seeing jungkook and Jimin rushing towards them. Their hair were disheveled as they dashed in but stopped immediately after seeing them. Meanwhile taehyung too had stood up after placing the cup down when jungkook spoke while panting heavily.

Jungkook : Everything is okay right?

Taehyung remained quite instead of answering his question so jimin took another step forward and spoke to break the silence of the room

Jimin : What should we do now Taehyung?

Taehyung's eyes moved from jimin to jungkook who took had been looking at him, waiting for his answer.

Jimin : Taehyung-
Taehyung : Can you drop y/n at home first?
Jimin : But Tae-

Taehyung turned back and started to pick y/n's coat from the back of the chair as he continued

Taehyung : She'll be going at her parents home. Drop her there.

He spoke while making y/n wear her coat back on. Meanwhile she quietly followed his gaze. She had wanted to stay with him. She didn't want go when her head was filled with questions. She didn't want to leave when he was looking like this. Not when his face has been drained away from it's colour. But it seemed like he wasn't ready to talk now.

Fixing the collar of the coat, taehyung grabbed her bag and handed that to her.

Y/n : Taehyung-
Taehyung : Y/n....

Calling her name he interrupted her. He then gave a light squeeze on her palms and said

Taehyung : Don't worry. It was nothing. I can manage it all. Hmm...?!

Y/n stared back at his eyes while hesitantly nodding her head.

Y/n : Yes.
Taehyung : Hmm ~ tight smile~ Good.