The Indian Soloist-pt.22

Yn pov
They both are a-alone. He hung up over me before i could say bye and take care. Anihyo yn what are you thinking he must be hungry.Then i suddenly heard loud happy screams from the living room u came out and saw Samantha hugging a boy and screaming happily maybe he is her boyfriend i thought. His back was facing you. U went ahead and when they both separated out from the hug u froze on the spot.

Samantha:*while smiling* yn meet him he is my boyfriend. Babe introduce yourself i know you are shocked seeing your favourite singer. He suprised me by coming today.
Aryan: umm ye-ah i I'm A-Arya-n Ko-Kohli * he sluttered while he said while showing hands in front of you as if he wanted to shake hands with you*
Yn: *instead of shaking hands with him u greeted him by doing namaste* Im Yn
Samantha: yn uk I'm so happy that he met you he is your biggest fan
Yn: o-ohk
Samantha to Aryan: Babe u freshen up i have to the grocery store to get some it'll atleast take an hour for me till then you both talk.
Yn: I'll come with you too.
Samantha: no yn you are so tired so please no .

She went.

Aryan: Yn
Yn: Hmm
Aryan: it's been so long since we met.
Yn: hmm... Go and freshen up.
Aryan: hmm
U went to your room he went to his and Samantha's room.

Yn pov
Why ??? Why Aryan why i did so many things to forget you and move on from you why are back now. Even though i have moved on i don't wanna see you.

An pov
U were in your own thoughts while sitting on the corner of the bed when u heard a knock on the door u said come in. It was Aryan he sat on the other side of the corner of the bed making sure if you are comfortable.

Aryan: Nice to meet you back Yn
Yn: Same
Aryan: congratulations
Yn: for what???
Aryan: For your success everything that you wanted you have it now.
Yn: Thanks tho. So how's your life going
Aryan: Pretty good.
Yn: Hmm i can see
Aryan: Yn..... Can I ask you something???
Yn: hmm
Aryan: D-Do you st-ill ha-te me for wh-at happ-ened in the past???
Yn : i don't wanna talk about it Aryan.
Aryan: But i want....i wa-nt to apologl-ise
Yn: There's no need Aryan.
Aryan: i really didn't mean to break you
Yn: Then what did you mean????
Aryan: I'm so sorry yn i really wanted to tell you this that after a year after our relationship i had fallen out of love. But i couldn't I'm sorry* he started tearing up*
Yn: That's why you took more than half a year to tell me huh!!!

~Flashback:-
It was the year 2010 there was a college were there used to be a famous young couple. Everyone used to love them alot so here it how

After the college

Yn was walking then suddenly someone backhugged her
Yn: ohhh Aryan tujhe malum tujhe kitna miss Kiya Maine tujhe ye summer ke vacation mein.(Ohhh Aryan do you know how much i missed you in these summer vacation)
Aryan: Aree meri pyari baby Maine bhi tune bohot miss Kiya tha but kya karu bahar Gaya tha nsa iseliye mil nahi paysa tujhe.(ohh my cutie baby i also missed you but what should I do i was outside so that's why)
Yn: Hmm fine par abhi tum mujhe ice cream khelana leke chalo ( hmm fine but now take me out to eat ice-cream)
Aryan: Hmm fine but tumhe meri Mrs Kohli bana padega phir.
Yn: Hahahaha thik hai*blushing*

Everything was going well between u two it was 2 years that you both were in a relationship and you both were happy to have eachother. But suddenly after 3 months everything became the opposite u and Aryan started to have fights on small-small things,he started to hangout alone nowadays, he used to sometimes call you and meet you his behaviour in the college changed too . He stopped being clingy around you. U noticed and then decided to ask him.U thought that maybe he must be a tensed that's why he is being alone nowadays. And you wanted to give him a surprise which was that you had told your parents about your and Aryan's relationship and they were happy with your choice as they new him you decided to tell him.