Prologue

A millennium ago, in the unrecorded era of prehistory, a tale unfolded. It was a time when kingship was as common as owning an iPhone today. This forgotten tale is of Princess Astrid and Prince Nicholas, a love story that altered the world but remains unrecognized. Love, a forbidden gem of that epoch, was a perilous crime. Yet, when two names are destined to unite, no power can alter it.

Their journey was a blend of fire and ice, flowers and thorns - a path too doomed to tread, yet too enticing to resist. It was a path of love, the love of Astrid and Nicholas, a union that shattered their worlds. But nothing remains concealed forever.

Historians Amelia and Noah, while unraveling this past, find themselves entangled in it. Their resemblance and connection to Princess Astrid and Prince Nicholas become apparent.

Nicholas whispers, " am irrevocably and unconditionally in love with you. Your thoughts, your sweet rose scent, your soft laughter, your extraordinary ideas. I know this can destroy everything weve built, but I also know that I can set rivers on fire, reduce everything to ashes just for a glimpse of you. If loving you is a sin, then I am a willing sinner. If loving you means losing myself, then darling, I am lost. Loving you is my strength, my necessity. Not a day passes without me falling deeper in love with you. You are the reason for my existence. Enduring torture in dungeons and living without sunlight seems easier than existing in this world without you. I love you in this life and every other, in this world and all others. You will always be the reason my heart beats, Princess Astrid Von Lorrain. I am hopelessly and madly in love with you. His whisper is as delicate and soft as a flower petal. He bows slightly, a gesture of respect. Today, their worlds collide, but they are yet to discover the lurking dangers."

Author's note

How are you all doing? Have a wonderful day and enjoy reading. What are your thoughts?

 What are your thoughts?