Are you okay.

*another long chapter, what a treat. The writing was flowing*

Your POV: it had been a couple of says since I talked to Miguel, I went back to my dimension and resorted to crime fighting and all that.
After a long day I decided to go to my old apartment building and sit on the roof, it's always relaxing because it's likely no ones going to be there and that you can see the stars. Well I was wrong, there was someone there. I kept quiet and observed them, I had this dreadful feeling in my stomach as I saw them stand up on the edge of the building and wait a few seconds before jumping. I jumped off as fast as I could, catching them and taking them back up to the roof. "Are you okay?" I asked. They looked at me for a moment, "Why did you save me?" They asked, ignoring my question, "I'm spiderman- it's my job," I said, crossing my arms, "Whats your name?" I asked, "Oliver," He said, looking down. His shoulders were shaking and I paused, "Do you.. want to talk about it?" I asked, not knowing how to comfort him. "I just- I feel like my parents expect so much of me, they only care about my college grades, and worst of all- I lost my best friend, she just left me with no explanation," He told me, his voice shaking. I put my hand on his back and sat next to him, "I bet that isn't true- about your parents I mean," I said, "It is though, they never talk to me anymore unless it's about college, they never ask me how I've been," He said. Jesus, I don't think I've seen someone so upset about that, I thought. "Well- hey at least they didnt let scientists experiment on you," I said, not thinking. "What?" He said, looking at me. "Nothing," I replied quickly, "Look, there are many other ways to take your anger or sadness out other than just ending it. If you ever want to talk, I'll.. be in touch," I said, handing him a tracker, "Just turn it on and it'll let me know where you are if you need me," I said, regretting my decision. He studied it for a moment before hugging me, "No ones ever been this nice to me, thank you," He said through tears. I froze, I don't think I've ever been hugged, I only knew what it looked like, if I have I don't remember it. "Yeah of course man," I patted him on the back, not knowing what to do. "Do you need me to take you back to your place?" I asked. "That would be great, if it's not too much," He said. I put an arm around him, "Hang on," I said before jumping, "So where's your place?" I asked, he pointed at an apartment building and gave me the specific address. It took me a moment to find the right room but when I did I opened the window and let him climb through. "Thank you," He said. "No problem," I replied, closing the window and swinging away.

After a couple of days and more missions I kept meeting up with Oliver, I felt bad we hadnt met when I wasn't spiderman, so he could know my name. We became close friends and played games a lot, and I helped him with his homework. Today was one of those days, I was playing a racing game with him and lost, "Dammit," I mumbled. "WOOO," He yelled. My watch beeped, sending me the coordinates to another mission. This one was already in this dimension, "Sorry man I have to go save the city, I'll see you later," I told him, opening the window. "Can I come?" He asked, standing up, "I know a lot of moves," He said. "I'm not sure how dangerous it is and I dont want you getting hurt," I said hoping he'd understand. "Awh okay," He said. "See you," I swung out the window and towards the mess.
It took a bit but I finally caught the bad guy, I saved a bunch of civilians in the process, glad I didn't think I missed any. He was super strong and the building ended up collapsing but I finally managed to throw a net and catch him, sending him through a portal. I was about to go back to Olivers place when I heard a beep on my watch, it wasn't for a mission, it was from Oliver, he was somewhere nearby. My heart sank as I rushed to the location and it was a mess of debris and collapsed walls. I frantically dug through it and found him, "I'm.. sorry, I just wanted... to help," He said, reaching toward me. My eyes widened, "No no, you can make it- you will make it," I said as I picked him up, "Don't die on me," I said, "I'm... sorry," He said, his hand that was on my shoulder falling to the floor. I heard police rush in, I needed to leave. I wanted to take him with me but I knew I couldn't without being caught. I swung away and through a portal into my room. I took my mask off and threw it onto the floor, sobbing. I screamed into a pillow, wanting to tear down the whole building. I heard a knock on my door, I didn't care to tell them to come in, but they did anyways.

Miguels POV:
I was walking to Y/N's room to talk to him about how his dimension was back on track and to talk to him about him avoiding me. I knocked on the door before walking in. "I glad you-" I started before I realized he was crying. "What happened?" I said, closing the door. "He's gone and it's all my fault- I should've never entered his life past saving him, he put his life in danger for me and now he's gone," He said, his shoulders shaking. I sat beside him, not great at comforting. I thought for a moment, putting two and two together. "If he hadn't, then we wouldn't have been able to save your dimension. You did the right thing," I said, hoping he'd understand. "I knew, in a way, but I hoped it wasn't going to happen. I really liked spending time around him, now he's gone and theres nothing I can do,"

Your POV:
I was getting tired from crying for so long, and Miguel was still here. He didn't say anything, he just sat there. "I don't want to make this your problem, I'll deal with the rest of my emotions later," I said, getting up. I didn't want to push Miguel away considering he's the reason I'm doing any of this. He got up, but didn't walk away.

Miguels POV:
I want to hug him, I want to wrap my arms around him to protect him from his problems, I let myself think. My thoughts were at war, my heart and my head fighting. After a couple seconds of strange looks from him I growled and muttered, "Come here," Spreading my arms. Y/N looked at me for a moment before embracing me, his head on my shoulder. I felt warm as I wrapped my arms around him. No matter how much I denied it I wanted to stay like this, but it felt so sudden when he pulled away. "Thank you," He said, wiping his tears. "I think we both needed that," He said. My silence acted as an agreement before we both exited the room, looking at each other for a moment before going our separate ways.