🅲🅰🅻🅻🅸🅽🅶 🆃🅷🅴🅼 "🅳🅰🅳"

𝙷𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚜

It’s been 3 months ever since the guess Hades made about the girl. He was watching from afar since he was busy doing his work that his brother bestowed on him. However, he placed that work on hold seeing how some parents would host small parties for the kid when they get older.

He didn’t when’s her birthday nor does even remember her. He wants to plan it but doesn’t know how to when he needs her birth year. So his only solution was to find out when the girl’s birthday was.

Past: You want to know the girl’s birthday?

Future: That’s strange of you Hades.

Present: Agree..first the child coming here in the underworld and now this?

Hades: I know, I know…but I request this and that’s it.

The Fates looked at each other before Past let out a sigh and grabbed her eyeball that all shared and let it begin to float.

Past: From 9 years ago….of this month on the {Any day} that was the day that girl was born..meaning–

Hades: In 3 weeks she will be 10..

Past nodded as the light faded and now in the hands of Future who now placed it in her eye socket.

Present: Also in 1 minute she’ll be coming..

Confused at the statement they left quickly and just as Present said Y/N came running to him.

Y/N: Dad!!! Look, I found this creature when I was with Pain and Panic!

Surprised at her choice of words she kept talking until he asked her to stop for a moment.

Hades: What did you call me?

Glancing from the animal she stared at him smiling.

Y/N: Dad. Is that bad?

Hades shook his head as he smiled and laughed before he scooped the child in his arms laughing.

Hades: I guess I’m officially your dad and now you’ll be officially the princess of the underworld!

𝚂𝚌𝚊𝚛

It’s been 8 weeks ever since he took him in and 8 weeks ever since that talk he had with him. Scar has been showing Y/N tactics on how to hunt and hide when getting prey to eat. Scar was impressed on how he managed to get the hang out of it quickly.

Right now he was watching from afar seeing him getting into a stance when hunting. He wanted to eat buffalo and so he allowed him but mentioned how it would be more difficult than any animal they hunted before.

Nodding at his information he put all his knowledge that he knew and put them to the test for himself.

Scar let him be on his own for the first time but it worried him seeing he was only 9 years old and now was hunting without him.

It was fine at first when Y/N managed to attack the animal but it started to go down hill more quickly than it expected. Y/N thought he got the animal but saw it was standing and began to chase him. Y/N maneuvered quickly but fell face flat on him as he felt his ankle hurt.

He saw the buffalo coming straight at him as he yelled out for the only person he knew.

Y/N: DAD!!!

He shielded himself and just in time Scar tackled the buffalo by the horn and quickly killed the animal as he let out a quick sigh before rushing to the boy.