🅷🅾🆆 🆃🅸🅼🅴 🅵🅻🅸🅴🆂...

𝚂𝚑𝚊𝚗 𝚈𝚞:

𝐍𝐨𝐭𝐞: 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐮𝐥𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐮𝐧𝐬 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐘𝐮 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐈'𝐯𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐧. 𝐌𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐥𝐲 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐯𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐡𝐞.

{9 years passed}

Just how much time has passed since Y/N's birth and her mother's death. However, as time flew by, she began to look more like her mother each day. The only part that indicates that she was her father's daughter was her hawk-like eyes.

Shan Yu was teaching his daughter how to use a sword while others taught her at least some combat moves. She was the only female now in the Hans and they treated her as one of them but even more treated her as princess.

At the moment Shan Yu in his hut while looking at plans leaving Y/N out with Huns as they began to teach her more materialistic moves. They were teaching the young 10 year old girl to use a bow and arrow.

Hun #1: One more time Y/N. I'm sure you'll hit this time and maybe you'll better than Haoyu.

A man with narrowed eyes looked at the young girl before scoffing a little following after a chuckle.

Haoyu: I'll be the judge of that.

Y/N let out a soft giggle before preparing another arrow onto her bow. Hayabusa landed next to Haoyu, letting out a small screech. The bond between the falcon and the grew strong like its owner.

While Y/N focused on her aim, Shan Yu called out to them, leaving the girl alone with Hayabusa. When she pulled back the arrow she let go, it missed once again but a sound of another bird was heard catching the young girl.

She looked back, seeing no one but Hayabusa. She called out to Hayabusa who flew next to the girl before resting on her coated shoulder.

As she got closer she saw a small bird that looked like a hawk. The arrow accidentally pierced its wing which worried the young girl. When she reached out it screeched at her but she ignored it and helped the bird.

Y/N: Don't worry. I didn't mean to hurt your wing.

Y/N cradled the small hawk as she walked back seeing a panicked father out the hut. Hayabusa let out a screech calling out to Shan Yu who looked and saw his daughter, Hayabusa and a bird in his daughter's arm.

Shan Yu: Y/N! What were you thinking going off on your own?!

Y/N: Well you should've told one of your men to stay out with me then. But Hayabusa stayed but this small hawk needed help.

Shan Yu let out a sigh before looking at the bird with an arrow piercing its wing.

Shan Yu: Alright...

Y/N smiled before entering the hut leaving Shan Yu out. Y/N reminded him of Nyx who would leave and be back randomly. Like Mother, like daughter.

Shan Yu: Time surely flies... doesn't it Nyx.

𝙼𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝙶𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚕:

{1 year passed}

Gothel was holding a young 2 year old Y/N's hand as they were walking together to a cabin. Y/N saw a bump on his mother's stomach telling her that she was pregnant once again. However, she decided to leave the tower to a cabin she found somehow in the woods.