Chapter 2

Wei wuxian woke up feeling stiff and having pain all over his body like he got whipped several times but not by a zidian but by wood he feels chained up he looks around .he had multiple questions which weren't answered 

"What the hell? Ouch it hurts ! How did this even happened ?why the heck am I chained up?how are my clothes teared up?where am I? How did I got that much hurt? Who is behind all this? He was stabbed on his chest near to his shoulder how?"

He suddenly remembered what happened last night 

"I got the answer to one of my  question (how did this happen?) One minute Lan Zhan and I try to expose Jin Guangyao of what he did. Then the next thing we knew a group of black and red people in robes come charging into the temple at us.

One of them said that it was me who tell them to kill everyone in the room. They even want to kill me but instead Lan Zhan jump in front of me and got himself stabbed by one of them.

"The next thing I knew I woke up in this dungeon "

Wei Wuxian arm is bounded behind his back. His leg is been tied by a rope together by a metal pole that went from roof to floor.

 His leg is been tied by a rope together by a metal pole that went from roof to floor

Suddenly he heard noises coming of footsteps 

"Shit! Are they already here? Am I going to a trial or what?h- how is lan zhan his beloved?is he dead? Or alive?did he betray him?did he turn his back on him?NO he will believe me I know it.tho I am not sure about it.i am feeling so nervous "

"Bu-but that isn't even the problem I am really worried really worried for my "

He couldn't even finish his sentence some people in lan robes came in 

"Am I in lan dungeon? WHAT?why tho?i was just helping them find the truth what happened when I was unconscious?"

Some lan disciples came to take me out 

Lan disciple 1 "OH! I see your already awake "

Lan disciple 2 "let's take you out for your trial "

I said "w-what happened  ? Why am I going to the trial?bu-but I was just helping them find the truth"

The room where trial is happening 

When I came in I thought to myself that I will stay quiet only answer if it's necessary since I know I am bieng framed again.

" HOW DARE YOU MAKE MY BROTHER HURT, YOU DEMONIC CULTIVATOR.he loved you  so much dearly.why break his heart like that?"

"Z-Zewu  jun it's nothing like that .I never once made your brother hurt 

"OH! And you also tried to kill jiang wanyin,me ,Jin ling,shizhui,lan wangji,meng Yao,su she by bringing in those red and black robes man"

"W-what I won't ever do that"