Bloopers for chapters 0-2

Prologue

The 1st Saviour: "Well old fella, I will miss you."

TARDIS: *beeps in response*

The 1st Saviour: "No no, I'm not going anywhere, but....." *looks down the camera lense*

*Silence, and the crew starts laughing*

The 1st Saviour: "Oh, motherf**ker!" *breaks down laughing*

Prologue

*The 1st Saviour pulls a lever, and people close the TARDIS doors, but one gets stuck*

Off-screen: "Oh sh*t! Sorry, it's stuck!" *proceeds to start giggling*

*Mr Twisted walks into the set, and tries do help*: "Holy crap, this door's jammed!" *laughs*

Prologue

Mr Twisted: "Alright, while it may feel weird, I promise it will look awesome."

*entire crew chuckles*

The 2nd Saviour: *leans on console, and slips* "Ah! Dammit!"

*hysterical laughter*

Prologue

The 2nd Saviour: "Holy heck! I'm-sorry, what was the line again?" *giggles*

The 2nd Saviour: *checks the script* "'I'm young! Thank heavens!' Yep, got it."

*entire crew laughs*

Prologue

*grappling hook is fired, but bounces off tree and called into the TARDIS*

The 2nd Saviour: Sorry! I can't aim this thing."

*Mane Six proceeds to start laughing*

Meeting the Saviour

The 2nd Saviour: *struggles to get out of the TARDIS, and falls out* "Ow! Can I get another take on that please?"

*camera man laughs, shaking the camera*

Cameraman: "Alright, sorry. That was hilarious."

Meeting the Saviour

*TARDIS groans, and people pull strings attached to doors, but can't close them*

Mr Twisted: "Oh. We have a door problem!" *laughs*

Twilight: "Here, let me." *uses magic on the doors*

Meeting the Saviour

The 2nd Saviour: "Oh, I just remembered my name! I am -mother**ker!"

*everyone burst out laughing"

The 2nd Saviour: "Where's the script?" *struggling to breathe through laughter*

Meeting the Saviour

The 2nd Saviour: "It's because of my people. I regenerated because of regeneration- because of-" *wheezes* "Sorry, sorry."

*laughter*

Mr Twisted: "Alright, deep breaths. Let's go."

Meeting the Saviour

The 2nd Saviour: *struggles to right the TARDIS.* "Uhh, I need help."

Twilight: *uses magic to flip the TARDIS, causing the light to break off* "Oops."

The 2nd Saviour: Let's just walk off set and let the designers repair that." *giggles*

*They both exit the set*

Meeting the Saviour

The 2nd Saviour: "Sorry, I've just been falling for thirty minutes." *smiles as Tom Hiddleston laughs*

Past should be left in the Past

The 2nd Saviour: "Gallifreyans are..... complex. Let's say complex, shall we?"

Past should be left in the past

Twilight: "You're going to need to take those clothes off."

The 2nd Saviour: "Well, because you asked." *proceeds to remove jacket and shirt, before laughing and clutching his chest.*

Twilight: *flustered and laughing.*

Mr Twisted: "THAT'S A RAP!" *Proceeds to roll in the ground, laughing.*

James Cove: *Watches the whole thing happen, his face red.*

Aaand that's time! I hope you enjoyed this bunch of bloopers! There's more coming, so don't wait too long!