忍者!? ; 2

( The Second chapter!

*Those drums sounds in the background*

Begins! )

another day, another for slowly death
in school.

Walking down the hallways, hearing rumors about the new teachers coming here today, why are they existed about that? We have new teachers almost every year! Every year we grow, every next grade it's always a new teachers.. I mean they did say they were from Japan the mostly dangerous city now, since how much it's been attack from serious villains from, snakes, a guy named garmadon(?), What else? Evil robots, Another villian named overhaul?- aways....

I sat down in my desk bringing out blank paper, grabbing a pen out than draw out how my dream went. You see I get crazies dreams I've every had! It just look so real, also made a friend-ish, I can't really explain how he looks like he had a witch like hat, glowy yellow eyes, one hand as hook-

" Attention please. "

3pov.

All students look forward to the teacher waiting till everyone was paying attention, than started to speck again.

" As to what I said, new teachers they'll be coming here soon. Now bring out you're paperwork-" they announced. Everyone brought out their work sheets, mine already out and starting on it letting out a yawn... Maybe I should've slept last night instead of reading my book.. oh well-

After sometime the new teachers came... What the fuc-

" Welcome, students the ninja from Ninjago city!"

" KAI!! THE FIRE NINJA!-"

" THIS YEAR IS GONNA BE AWESOME!!"

" CAN I GET-"

[ Y.name ] pov

" Alright, alright calm down one at a time please!~" the lady with black hair in a ponytail called out, settling down everyone- I felt a tap on my shoulder and look to see-

( Not mine, also if you don't know him, he's from a Lego series show called " DreamzzZ " on Netflix I snag you watch it, it's good! )

" Are you seeing what I'm seeing!?" Mateo whispered, with a expression that made me almost laugh.

" Yes, yes I see it to mateo."

" This. Is. Awesome!" Izzie shouted, throwing her fists up in the air with existment. (I'll show her image later on)

" What a stupid sight to see, the lame-oz getting excited to see the ninja, I've seen them alot-"

Here we go again, Logan the jerk almost everyone hates here- not Cooper he's a friend to him but he's not here today unusual of him.. he's always here, hmm.

" shut it Logan, you didn't-"

" Did to."

" Than show us proof." I replied to him, looking over to him.

" I- uhm- I left my phone a home sooo.."

" It's in your pocket, you idiot."

The bell rings, guess we didn't notice that we were talking to long. We all went to lunch, I didn't have much but Izzie just 'gave' me more to eat... Guess that's not sliding her way, letting out a sigh our next class starts soon waving at them, going to my next class English, with one of the new teachers..

" Greetings, my name is Zane a nin-droid(?), Now let's start your english.." Mr. Zane, greeted himself and a nin-droid? Does he mean a robot? They put it a different way just so they could put ninja in there? Nevermind.. but it's cool to have a robot as a teacher..

3d pov.

[ Y.name ] walking back home, having his art book out and drawing a little till he made it home, opening the door to nobody.. again his father is out working. Closing the door behind him and going to his room and decided to play his games playing with some of his friends, Mateo, Izzie, Cooper, and Logan he suck at some games they'd played but it was fun. That is till he heard the front door open a smile fell to his face and running out of his room down the stairs and seeing him, with a tired expression but a small smile went on to seeing his son.

" [ Y.name ], my boy, how's it going?" The father ask, crouching down to his height a bit.

" It went well, have new teachers from Ninjago and to my suprise their the ninja's." [ Y.name ] replied, he didn't know them to well but he knew a bit about them, he'd guess Izzie knew a lot about them since she tells the friend group about for time to time around lunch time, he enjoys the stories that they tell to him, or whatever they tell him. he wasn't the one to start conversations, he'd be bad at them, and whenever he talks, he feel like he's to much and keeps to himself the most, feels like his friends think he's to much for them, feels... Ugly to be himself, he didn't like how he look, wanting to be better, is that to much? He should've been in his mom's place, he should've been there, he should've-...

W̵̶̸̻̼͉̱̄͗ͭ͟͢͢͠h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡ȳ̸̵̩̜͔͍̔́͟͟͢͡ c̷̶҉̵̢͚̣̻̲̬͑̑͛͐̀͜͜͜͝͡͝͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡l̶҉̰͚͖͕̍̈́̅͗̏̇͢͜͜͝d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝'t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ b҉͙̺̻̥̅̎͋̕͜͝͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞ o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝u̶͖̖͆̊̈́͡͡t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞?

A҉҉̦̣̤͔̟̩̋̿̏ͦ̈́̍͟͠n̸͐̈́͟͟͝d҉̴̷̧̢̛̖͔̤ͯ̔̑̄͢͟͡͠ g̷̵̸̡̼̱͎͎̞ͤͬ̅͢͟͞e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞t҉̷҉̢͖͔̹͛̌͊͘͜͢͠͡͡ o҉̢̡̲͇̌͗̀͢͝v҉̨̊͢͠͠e̵̡̫̫͍͕̎ͭ̐͟͟͝͞r҉̵҉̛̠̩̥̋ͦ̆͆͟͞͡͞͠ h̷̶̘̘̬ͭ̏͞͡i҉̧̯̤̙͔̑ͧ̅̔ͦ́͜͟͢͝͠s҉̝̭̦͚̑ͯ̌͡ m̴̵҉̸̲̗̰̼͗͌̃̇͟͟͟͠͞͠o-