Chapter 1 : Shiro's Entrance

Author Note:

All the credit of Gakuen Alice goes to Higuchi Tachibana. OC aka Shiro is my imagination.

Hi, Reader:D

Thank you for reading my story. I'm sorry that it took me so long to update and I can't make sure that I'll update in certain interval. Hope you enjoy the story. If I had misspelling or something, feel free to ask or to correct it through comment. See you!^^

__________________________________________________________________

"Talk"

'Think'

-Place-

*Telephaty*

__________________________________________________________________

-Somewhere in Highschool Department of Gakuen Alice-

I'm currently walking through a hall when he call me. Who is he? He is my uncle or should I said my father figure. My dad already dead before I was born and my beloved mom decided that I would be safer here with my uncle. She left me here and brought my sister along with her. Well, my twin sister to be precise.

When my mother had me and my sister, my uncle see our alice or alices for me. My sister had a nullification alice like our father and I had our mother's alice the SEC (Steal, Erase, and Copy) and Insert Alice. My mother brought my sister to the outside world because of her alice in hope that she can have her normal life. In the other end, I would be in so much danger. I left here to learn protecting myself in secret before I can face the world. I can't hate my mother or my sister for that but that wouldn't meant that I would accept them just like that when they come back into my life.

That would bring us to the next question. Who am I? I'm Shiro Yukihara, twin sister of Mikan Sakura, daughter of Izumi Yukihara and Yuka Sakura, surrogate daughter of my uncle Kazu Yukihara. I'm raised in my uncle guidance for 13 years. I thought myself as simple girl who like learning and experimenting with my alices. I like to take a walk sometimes with invisiblity alice and of course, I knew that dreadful fact about this school.

__________________________________________________________________

-High School Principal's Office-

Kazu's POV

I'm sitting in my office right now and do the paper work here and there. I already called Shiro here and knowing her, she should be on her way here.

'Her time already come. She is ready to face it. I already knew this for sometimes. Still it's hard for me to see her off and pretend that I don't know her. In other end, her sister is here already because of that baka Narumi. That girl would be in need more protection under the suspicion of Elementary School Principal. Hopefully she can protect herself and her sister. Watch them from where you are, Izumi.'

'Uncle, I'm coming in' said Shiro in our telephaty communication. She found student with Telephaty Alice in past few years. She practice to insert it to me. Since then, she likes to use that alice for communication. She really like using her alices since she found out and copy every alice that she met in discreet. About a second later, she teleported into my office.

"Good evening, Uncle. Could you please tell me why am I needed here?"

"Good evening , Shiro. There is a troublesome situation that we have here... Your sister already become a student of Gakuen Alice and I personally think that you are ready. I will enrolling you to her class. Is that alright for you, Daughter?"

"Of course"

"Then your backstory will be that you are an orphan. I found you when I'm taking a walk in park nearby and I tell you to come to Gakuen Alice. You do not know your alice. Other than that, we do not know each other."