𝐈: the strangers arrival

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

LEO WATCHED as a flying chariot landed on the far end of the skywalk. The horses attached to the chariot landed themselves and tucked their wings in. They sauntered across the glass, as if the light cracks on it made them nervous.

Three teenagers hopped out of the chariot— a tall blonde girl who looked around Leo's age, a bulky dude with buzzed hair and a tough face, and a raven haired girl with the fiercest blue eyes he'd ever seen. All three of them wore orange t-shirts and had shields thrown over their backs. Shields? Leo really couldnt catch a break. The blonde girl pulled out a knife and started running towards their group while the other guy was reining the horses. What the heck is goint on? Leo thought. First I get thrown off a cliff and now this?!

"Where is he?" the girl demanded. Her gray eyes were fierce and a little jolting.

"Where's who?" Jason asked.

She frowned like his answer was unacceptable. Then she turned to Leo and Piper. "What about Gleeson? Where is your protector, Gleeson Hedge?"

Leo cleared his throat. "He got taken by some ... weird tornado things." He said, as the black haired girl approached.

"Venti," Jason said. "Storm spirits."

The raven haired girl arched an eyebrow. "You mean anemoi thuellai? That's the Greek term. Who are you, and what happened?"

Jason tried his best to avoid those intense eyes while explaining. Halfway through the story, the guy came over. He stood beside the blonde girl and glared at them, keeping his arms crossed. On his bicep, there was a tattoo of a rainbow, which Leo found a little unusual. The dude noticed Leo staring and cleared his throat, giving Leo a dirty look. He quickly looked away.

After Jason had finished his story, the 3 shared a look. They did not look satisfied whatsoever.

"No.. She told me he would be here. She told me if I came here, I'd find the answer." The blonde girl shook her head. The raven haired girl put a hand on her shoulder reassuringly.

"What's his name? Maybe we know him." Leo joked.

"Annabeth," the buzzed guy grunted, ignoring Leos remark. "Check it out." He pointed at Jason's feet. Leo looked down as well. Jason was missing his left shoe, and his foot looked like a lump of charcoal.

"The guy with one shoe," said the dude. "He's the answer."

"No, Butch," the girl insisted. "He can't be. I was tricked." She glared at the sky as though it had done something wrong. "What do you want from me?" she screamed. "What have you done with him?" The skywalk shuddered, and the horses whinnied urgently. Leo looked around worriedly.

"Annabeth, Veronica," said the dude, Butch, "we gotta leave. Let's get these three to camp and figure it out there. Those storm spirits might come back."

Annabeth fumed for a moment. "Fine." She fixed Jason with a bitter look."We'll settle this later." She turned on her heel and marched toward the chariot.

Piper shook her head. "What's her problem? What in the world going on?"

"Seriously," Leo agreed. Veronica looked to him as if just noticing his existence.

"We have to get you out of here," Veronica said urgently. "We'll explain everything on the way."

"I'm not going anywhere with her." Jason gestured toward the blonde. "She looks like she wants to kill me. "

Butch hesitated. "Annabeth's okay. You gotta cut her some slack. She had a vision telling her to come here, to find a guy with one shoe. That was supposed to be the answer to her problem."

"What problem?" Piper asked.

"She's been looking for one of our campers, who's been missing three days." Veronica said. "She's going out of her mind with worry. She hoped he'd be here."

"Who?" Jason asked

"Her boyfriend, Veronicas brother," Butch said. "A guy named Percy Jackson."

✧ ೃ༄*ੈ✩

A/N

Hey guys! To those who read this before and are wondering why its familiar, its because I'm re-writing this book and trying to make it more aesthetically pleasing 🥲. Anyhoo, I hope you enjoyed and I love you guys so much!

Make sure to vote and comment!

QOTD: Whos god are you a child of?