Chapter 8: The bite

3rd person POV(Rodgers, Arkansas)

The three hunters walked in, Y/n immediately split form the boys so she could cary out her part of the plan.

Dean's eyes followed her as him and his brother went to go find a table somewhere.

"I don't like this." Dean told his brother.

"What do you mean? You were all for it earlier." Sam said.

"No, no. I never said that, you were the one trying to talk me into calling her." Dean shot back at Sam.

Sam just shook his head and said, "Whatever."

Y/n looked around the bar for anyone who looked like a killer. Her eyes landed on a guy who had just walked in and was eyeing her up and down.

She gave him a flirty look which he took as an invitation to go sit next to her. He walked over as Y/n tried to get the bartenders attention.

"Um- excuse me?" She said, but the bartender walked right past her. "Sir? Excuse me?" She tried again but nothing.

The guy who just walked in and now sat next to her saw this, " Hey! Buddy the lady's tryna order!" He shouted at the bartender.

The bartender looked up from the glass he was cleaning. "Oh, sorry." He apologies. "What can I get you?" He asked her.

"Whiskey, please." She told the bartender. He nodded and turned to the stranger.

"And you?" He asked.

"I'll have what she's having." The stranger said. The bartender nodded and went to get the drinks.

"Thanks..." She trailed off not knowing the stranger's name.

"Jason." He finished for her. She smiled at him and continued.

"Thanks Jason, but you didn't have to do that." She looked at him with a smile.

"Don't worry, it's my pleasure." He said as he winked at her with a sly grin.

She fake giggled playing her part perfectly. The bartender set down the two glasses of whiskey in front of them. He smiled at them as he walked away.

"I see you like your drinks strong." Jason said as he watched her take a drink.

She smiled, "Yeah, I guess you could say I like my drinks, how I like my men." She said as she lifted her hand to touch his bicep.

As she did this her eyes drifted behind the man as she looked eyes with Dean. The anger and jealousy in his eyes was evident. She quickly looked away as she removed her hand.

Jason chuckled with a smile. "So, tell me. What's a beautiful thing like you doing in a place like this?" He asked, using the oldest and most cheesey pick up line in the book.

Her fake smile faded, "My boyfriend cheated on me with my best friend." She lied with a sigh as she pretended to be sad.

Jason placed his hand on her lower back as he slowly rubbed up and down and gave her an apologetic look.

"That's it." Dean said as he watched the scene unfold before him. He started getting up to do something, he didn't know what he just knew he was going to do something, until Sam stopped him.

Dean looked at his brother confused. "No you can't do anything." Sam said to his brother as he sat back down.

"And why not?" Dean asked.

"Because we agreed to do it her way. She knows what she's doing." Sam said. Just then the boys saw Y/n leading the guy out by the hand.

Jason was to distracted staring at her ass, to notice the wink she sent the boys as she walked out Jason right behind her.

After a few seconds Dean said, "Come on." As he got up from his seat. Sam let out a sigh as he stood up, following his brother.

The boys walked outside to see Jason holding the passenger side door of his truck open as
Y/n climbed in.

They watched as Jason ran over to the drivers side and climb in.

Once he was in the boys made a bee line for Baby before getting in and slamming on the gas.

They followed the black truck to an abandoned warehouse. They waited until the two were inside to park and climb out of the car.

Sam and Dean walked into the building and heard the sound of a gun go off. They rushed up the stairs to see Y/n pointing one of her guns at the man.

 They rushed up the stairs to see Y/n pointing one of her guns at the man

"Hey!" Dean yelled as he looked at the two. Both, Y/n and Jason, looked over at Dean.

Jason took the chance of Y/n being distracted to rip the gun out of her hand and put her in a choke hold with the gun pointed at her head.

Now Y/n knew that a shot to the head wouldn't kill her. Granted it would hurt but wouldn't kill her. The boys on the other hand didn't know this information.

"WHOA,WHOA, WHOA!" "WAIT, WAIT!" The two Winchesters said at the same time.

"Try it and I'll shoot her." Jason said to the boys.

As the two men in the room were panicking,
Y/n on the other hand was completely calm. She looked at Dean until he made eye contact with her.

Once he did she mouthed to him, "Shoot him" knowing that he would have to shoot through her to get to him.

He looked at her confused, as he shook his head. She sighed as she closed her eyes thinking of what to do next.

Her thoughts were cut off when she felt a sharp pain in her shoulder. She let out a scream that turned into a loud roar.

Jason threw her down. Once she was out of the way the boys started shooting at the werewolf.

Y/n had instinctively put her hand over the wound on her shoulder. She crawled out of the way before she pulled her hand back to see what had happened to her.

He bit her...

*Le GaSp* OMG what's gonna happen!?! Well you'll just have to wait and find out. You're welcome 🤗.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed, comment what you think so far I would love your feedback.

Have a wonderful day my little nuggets and stay safe🤩🫠