Chapter 18: Love

Y/n POV (the bunker)

Two days... that's how long Sam and Dean have been gone. That also happens to be how long it's been since I left my bed.

Well actually, mine and Dean's bed. Let me explain.

About a week after we started dating we decided that it would be easier to share a room. The reasoning behind that is, me and Dean are both major cuddlers.

And since we started dating, we haven't spent one night alone we'll except the past two nights, for obvious reasons.

Anyway, I had spent the past two days (and nights) laying in bed reading my favorite books or just thinking.

Thinking about what you may ask. Well, me being me, I have been overthinking about those three words he said to me before he left.

Love you, Angle.

They played in my head over and over again like a broken record playing on repeat.

'Did he mean what he said? '

'Was he just lying?'

'Did it just slip out on accident?'

These, and many more questions circled in my mind. And I didn't know what to do.

Do I like him more than anything? Yes. Would I risk my life for him? Most definitely. Now would I take him over food? Hmm, that's a gray area.

But do I love him? I don't know.

My thoughts were soon interrupted when I heard the sound of feet thudding down the hall outside the bedroom door.

I peeked my head up, from the comforter I was snuggled up under, just as the door busted open.

My eyebrows creased in confusion as I stared at my boyfriend who stood in the doorway panting.

"You good?" I asked from where I was on the bed not moving.

"Yeah." He panted. "Just need to catch my breath."

He walked into the room throwing his bag by the closet before making his way to me.

"Hello, beautiful." He said with a cheezy smile as he leaned down placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Hi." I said simply without looking at him.

"Hey, what's wrong?" He asked concern lacing his voice as he crouched down next to the bed so he was at eye level with me.

"Nothing." I answered still without looking at him.

"Liar." He said as he squinted at me. "Look at me." He said his voice stern but soft.

I reluctantly looked up at him staring into those beautiful green orbs of his. "What's wrong?" He asked his voice so soft that you could barely tell it was him speaking.

I let out a sigh looking away from him. "I don't wanna talk about it." I said barely above a whisper.

"Ok." He nodded. "If you don't wanna talk about it then we won't." He placed his fingers under my chin making me look at him. "But in the meantime, we could do that movie night you promised."

He had a huge goofy grin on his face that made me smile. I nodded as I looked at him. He hopped up.

"Ok! I'll go get the snacks you can pick the first movie." He said, before I could respond he was already out of the room on his way to the kitchen.

I chuckled lightly as I sat up in bed. I grabbed the remote that was on the nightstand so I could choose the first movie.

By the time Dean came back, I had chosen Harry Potter & the Sorcerers stone.

I knew he would never admit it out loud but I knew he loved the movies.

°°° (cause I'm lazy)

I glanced up at Dean from where I was snuggled into his chest. He looked so calm, relaxed, and overall at peace.

He looked down at me meeting my eyes. We held each other in a stare before I looked back at the TV.

"Baby, could you please tell me what's wrong?" He asked a pleading tone in his voice.

I let out a light sigh as I looked back up at him. I sat there just looking at him trying g to find something to say.

After a few seconds, I sat up so I was now sitting with my legs crossed. I let out another sigh.

"Did you mean it?" I asked tilting my head to the side as I gazed into his eyes.

His eyebrow creased in confusion. "What do you mean?" He asked as he held my gaze. I let out a sigh.

'He doesn't remember.' I thought.

I looked down shaking my head. "Nevermind." I said as I turned back to the TV.

"Hey, no don't do that." He said as he sat up next to me. "Tell me."

I let out another sigh. "Did you mean it when you said..." My voice trailed off as I looked down at my hands.

"Did I mean it when I said what Angle?" He asked as he placed his hand in mine.

I looked up at him with a look of hope and confusion on my face.

"Did you mean it when you said you loved me?"

×××

Yay, another chapter. Sorry, I didn't post last night. I was about halfway through when I started to fall asleep.

Yesterday was my birthday. YAY!! We did a lot yesterday and I was extremely tired.

Thank you to all of you for sticking around I love you all so much 💗.

Have fantastical rest of your day, love you my little nuggets. 🥰💚

Word count: 913