Chapter Two 🥳

Quick author note :: I'm currently catching up on all of the fnaf lore so most likely none of this is accurate but cut me some slack. I've been out of the fnaf community for nearly four years... I'm so sorry, please forgive a reviving fnaf fan🧎🏻‍♀️

>>————————————————-<<

"Throw the bowling ball like so." Glamrock Chica held the orange ball above her head. "Then, throw it at the pins." With a grunt, Glamrock Chica launched the ball towards the bowling pins down the alley. The ball crashed right through the wall beside the pins.

Chica turned around, flipping her imaginary hair. "Well, my aim was a little off but you all get the gist."

You stared at the massive hole in the wall. "Or maybe," you said, "you're supposed to roll the ball. Not throw it like a baseball ball."

"That doesn't sound right," Chica shook her head. "It only makes sense to throw it."

"The pins are on the ground."

"The ball almost hit them, too."

"There's a hole in the wall."

"I honestly don't know why there's even a wall there."

You frowned at her with the most judgemental look anyone could possibly muster. You decided this wasn't the fight for you. And Chica wasn't going to back down.

She reminded you a lot of the original Chica, and you had flashbacks to Patty the pancake.

"Okay, well," you stood up, "I'm gonna leave this to Freddy. So goodbye and...good luck."

Even though Chica was an animatronic with no way of making expressions, it looked like she was regretting her bowling ball strategy.

She stared at the wall as you quickly left the bowling alley. Whatever situation Chica was gonna get in, you didn't want to be there.

You didn't know the building as well as you knew the old Freddy pizza restaurant. And you somehow ended up in a storage closet.

You pulled the string above your head and a dim light flickered on. The storage closet was very small and very cluttered. Mops, buckets, brooms, toilet paper, paper towels and other junk was crammed into the tiny space.

You sighed. "I'm never going to figure this place out." This building was a lottttt bigger than the old one, and you still had a lot to learn.

Turning the light off, you turned to leave the room. You heard something move behind you and you quickly whirled back around.

You stood there for a long moment, heart hammering and eyes squinting to see into the darkness. You didn't see anything.

Something moved in the corner. It slightly lunged towards you and you slammed the door before it could reach you.

It banged against the door and you heard a muffled, "If I had nerves, that would've hurt."

You paused. That voice sounded very familiar. What the fu—

You opened up the door to a very mangled animatronic. It was missing its left arm, it's face, and it had wires sticking out in the weirdest places. It had purple bunny ears and a red bow tie.

You knew exactly who this was.

"Bonnie?" You cried, "What the hell are you doing here? I thought you guys were..."

"Scrapped?" He snorted, "Been there done that."

Bonnie turned to the audience. "Sponsored by Pitbull."