You break up with them (V3 BOYS)

(This does NOT include
Ryoma, K1-B0, Shuichi, Korekiyo, or Gonta because no one would break up
with Shuichi, Gonta, or K1-B0. And the other two? Nobody would date those two.)

Rantaro: You were walking around and stuff till you bumped into your boyfriend, Rantaro Amami.

"Oh! Y/N! Just who I was looking for.." He had a nervous look on his face.

"What is it? You look nervous.. Are you ok?" You asked.

"Yeah.. But.. I have to tell you something.. Please don't be mad at me."
He looked at you with eyes full of sorrow.

"I need.. To break up.. With you.." You frowned.

"W-Why?! Please! I-I need y-you!" You yelled.

"It's not you.. I just.. Found someone else.." He muttered.

"YOU LITTLE SHIT!!" You growled, about to throw hands with him but someone quickly pulled you away from that avocado bitch.

"No, no, Y/N." Shuichi said. Rantaro smiled.

"No, it's ok I really don't care." Rantaro said, in a chill way.

"What's happening here? Don't you like him, Y/N?" Shuichi asked, but curiosity killed the cat, and you were the curiosity.

You slapped Shuichi, hard.

Everyone in the room started to pay attention, a fight scene was going on.

"You have unleashed a monster my friend, and she is ferocious!" You
smirked.

"Oh- Uhm.. What is happening? Why are you trying to hurt Rantaro?" Shuichi grabbed your hands so you couldn't slap him. But you kicked him in the private area. Making him cry like a baby, haha..

"Aughh..!" He whinced in pain. "I'm leaving you on your own, Rantaro. Sorry.." Shuichi left.

"Your overreacting to this, that's exactly why I broke up with you. Your not chill." Rantaro said.

"So you broke up with me, ALL BECAUSE I OVERREACT?! WHO EVEN IS THIS OTHER GIRL?!" You angerly yelled.

"(Enemy's name). She's just..more chill."

Those words.. They made you collapse to the floor.. Why Rantaro? Why..?

Kaito: You walked into the library to see.. Kaito, your boyfriend kissing his best friend.. Maki Harukawa. You didn't like how she got more attention from Kaito then you.. Now you know why.

"Oh, hey Ka..i..t....h...oo.." You looked at him, dropping your coffee and book. The book fell on your foot. But you could barely feel it. You were numb from the sight you were seeing.

"Y-Y/N! This isn't what it looks like!" He pushed Maki and ran over to you.

"Oh, really? Cause I think it's exactly what it looks like." You said, tears falling into your mouth.

You just let them be swallowed.

"I- Uh.. I.. She.. She.. First.. She k-kissed me first!" He explained, but I knew he obviously enjoyed it. Even if HE started it.

"Y/N.. I'm sorry! Please! Forgive me!" He said.

"No. No thanks. I really appreciate your input on that." You said. Sarcastically.

"N-No! I- Uhm.." He slapped Maki. MAKIng her furious, haha.. Get it? MAKIing? Yeah I know dry comedy.

"Do you wanna die?" She said.

You just stormed out of the room, ignoring his cries to come back and I'lL nEvEr Do It AgAiN!!'s

~Time♡Skip~

Kaito texted you, and called you many times. Each time you ignored it and kept scrolling on the Netflix on your TV. Looking for a show to snack and binge.

Then someone else called you. It was Maki, but.. You didn't ignore it. She'd kill you.

"Y/N, I need your help."

"Why would I help you?! You stole my boyfriend!"

"Do you wanna die?"

"N-No.. What do you n-need?"

Kokichi: You walked over to your annoying boyfriend, Kokichi Oma.

"Y/N-Chan!!" He exclaimed as he jumped into your arms.

"Oh. Hey Kichi." You said. You weren't ready to crush his feelings. He's.. Not ready, is he?

"You seem worried Y/N-Chan! Tell me what it is and I'll crush it!" He said. But..

You were about to crush his heart.

"It's.. You. I uhm.. Have to tell you something but it is really hard. I- I just don't want to hurt your feelings.." You said, about to cry.

"Y/N-Chan. You can tell lil 'ol me anything! I won't care!" He beamed, with a cheerful grin.

"O-Ok.. Here we go.." You said.

"I.. Need to break up with you." You frowned.

"Okie-dokie-lokie!" He skipped away.
Well, that was fucking weird.

740 words.