How you handle the breakup. (V3 BOYS, PART 2)

(DISCLAIMER!: This book is a second part to the first chapter of this book, please read it first. I have an important disclaimer in there. There will be two more parts, the 3rd being how they deal with the breakup. And 4th being how you guys get back together.)

Rantaro: You woke up on the floor. 'Oh, right. I collapsed after-' You paused your thoughts. Letting your heart be full of sorrow for just another moment. It will remind you of it too much.

"Where is everyone.. Oh, it's night. Everyone is in the dormitory." You walked to the dormitory, about to drown your sorrows in the chocolate ice cream you put in the mini fridge in your your room. Then you.. For some reason, bumped into Rantaro.

"Oh.. Y/N.. Great.. Your awake.." He muttered.

"Go!" You yelled.

"Bu-" You cut him off.

"JUST GO!!!!" You angerly screamed.

"Sorry." He said, walking away.

You went to your room. As tired as you were, you wanted ice cream. BAAADD.

You drowned your sorrows in the chocolate ice cream, crying and stuff. Letting the tears fall into the ice cream, it just meant more flavor.

"Why.. My life is so.. Horrible.. UGH!!!" You then saw a picture of you and Rantaro on your bedside table. Deciding to get out some rage, you brought it to your bathroom. And got out some scissors. Then, you took it out the picture frame. And cut Rantaro's face out. "HAHAHAH!!" You laughed.

You heard someone knock.

And there was a half asleep Himiko, who heard about the breakup and is there to comfort you.

You two chatted and joked all night, even if I don't have Rantaro.. Atleast I have my Himiko.

Kaito:

(Continuing the phone call)

"N-No.. What do you n-need?"

"Kaito has been torturing me for hours ever since you broke up with him, get back with him. Please, I'll make sure never to kiss him."

"I- Can't trust you.. I'm sor-"

Before you hang up, he said something spine chilling.

"(Your old address here). Is that correct?"

"N-No! We m-moved last y-year!"

"Tell me your new one, NOW."

"707 Bakers St.. It's a duplex were on top!!"

"Got it, now. Get back with Kaito or else!!" She hung up.

"That was scary.." You said to yourself.

Kokichi: I walked over to Shuichi.
"Oh, hey Y/N!" He smiled.
"Can you get this for me?" You handed him a note and ran away.
"WHAT DO I-"

When you got to your room you thought about the note. It would just take too long to ask him for 70 copies of different pictures you and Kokichi took together.

Honesty, you missed him.
He ignited your light. You hoped he would get back with you.

465 words. Sorry this is short, writers block and all.