The day we met

☺︎Gregory's pov☺︎
I was going to the cafe in town to get some coffee and pick up Chica's doughnuts. As I was waiting for my coffee since I made the stupid decision of ordering it after the doughnuts instead of before hand I play with my phone for a bit. "Thank you have a nice day!" I hear someone say. I ignored it because there being so many people in this place. Without thinking I move my foot forward. "Eh!?" The person said about to fall. Before they could I catch them.

'Oh my god...'

He was beautiful. His eyes, I loved how fluffy his hair is, and he had a really nice British accent as he spoke. "I'm so sorry! I really didn't mean to." I say getting him to stand again. "It's alri- wait." "Hm?" "I recognize your voice."

'Oh shit. Not this again.'

"What's your name?" "Gregory. Gregory Fazbear." His eyes widen and his mouth was wide open. I found his shocked look adorable. "Oh my god. Your literary my FAVORITE gamer and steamer!" "Oh really..." I blushed as he said this. "Yes! I can't believe this. Your here! As in like right in front of me!" He started to rant about some of my videos he likes and has watched several times. I couldn't help but smile when ranted on and on. "This might sound really weird and..um sudden. But if it's alright could I get your number? I'd love to chat more." I say.

☹︎CC's pov☹︎
'Hold on. WHAT DID HE SAY!?'

"My number? Of course! I don't mind at all." We exchanged our numbers. "Order 602." "Oh- I'll text you when I get home." He says before- did he just wink!? He ran off leaving me shocked. "

'I can't believe it...I just met my favorite gamer. What a nice way to start off a day.'

Gregory's pov
I go home with the coffee and Chica's doughnuts. "Hey aunty Chica!" I give her the doughnuts. "Oh thank you Gregory." "No problem." I smile brightly before going to my room. I take a sip of my coffee. Then I suddenly remember the boy from the cafe. I smile and blushed a little. Bet I looked kinda dorky. I think I already fell in love with him despite the fact I don't even know the boy.

'Wait. I don't even know his name! Should I text him? Yeah...I'll do that.'

I open his contact.

(Number)

You
Hey

(Number)
Hello. How was your trip home?

You
It was okay ig

(Number)
That's good to hear. 😁

You
Mhm I've actually wanting to ask u something

(Number)
Yeah?

You
U already know my name I was wondering if I could get yours

(Number)
Oh right! My name is Evan.

'Evan..nice.'

You
Nice I like that name it's kinda cute

'Wha- why would you send that!? Oh my god. He's going to think your weirddddddd!'

My face flushed pink embarrassed.

(Number)
Oh really? Thank you lol.

You
Ur welcome 😁 also I realized how weird that sounds.. 😶

(Number)
It's okay! 😂 I know things like that can happen out of the blue.

You
Yeah lol 😆

After chatting for a bit he told me he needs to leave. Didn't want him to but if he needs to he needs to.

You
Alr bye

(Number)
Bye!