Friends?

CC's pov
The next day I was talking with my brother when my phone went off. I checked and it was Gregory. "What was that?" Michael asked. "A new friend. We met yesterday at the cafe in town." "Ah okay." "So what's his name?" "Gregory." Michael spat out the coffee he drank. "Gregory!? Don't tell me it's that guy you have a crush on...." "Wha- nooo. Why- and how in the flip could I um...no. No it's not him." "It's him isn't it?"
...
"Yeah." "I'm breaking every bone in his body." "What!? No!" "I'm kidding. You always take these things so seriously." He says walking off. "Hey! Where are you going?" "To hang out with Jeremy." I huff. "Fine." He texted again asking if I wanted to meet up at the cafe again. I agreed since I had nothing else to do.

'Should I dress up? Ehhhh..mayne a little bit just make it casual.'

(You can make the outfit anything you want.)

I pick out my outfit, go to change, pack my things and leave. "Where are you going?" My mother asked. "To meet up with a friend." "Alright." I nod and make my way to the cafe.

»»————> Time Skip <————««

"Hey." I hear a voice say from behind me. "Hi Gregory. How are you?" "Good. You?" "I'm doing alright." "That's good." We order some coffee, tea, and a couple treats then sat down. There was not as many people here this morning which made our order come a little faster. "Order 26." As I was about to get up from my seat he got up before me. "I'll get it." He says. I thank him. He comes back and we talk. We share more about ourselves. Things we like, things we do, about our family, hobbies, why we like the drinks here so much and our favorites. The conversation went on and on. We finish our drinks and go on a walk. But it was getting pretty late. "Um one more thing!" Gregory said as I was about to walk away. "I was about to ask if you wanted to come over. My family really wants to meet you. Especially my dad." "Oh! Um sure. I'll just have to tell my mother first." "That's  fine." I call text my mom telling her I'll be with Gregory. "Alright. We can go now." We walk to Gregory's house which was actually close to mine- "Huh..." I say. "Our houses are closer than I thought." "Oh really?" "Mhm. Mines right there." I say pointing at my house. "Oh..yeah. I guess we do live close." He laughed. It was honestly adorable. We go to his house and were greeted by the Glamrocks. Freddy's band. "Hello Gregory and..is this your new friend?" Gregory nodded. "Hi I'm Evan." "Nice to meet you Evan I'm Fre-" "You two are SO ADORABLE!" Freddy was cut off by Chica who is now jumping up and down. "Calm down. Plus I think he knows you all already." "Oh! Does he listen to our music!?" "I do actually. Your music is great by the way." "Thank you Evan." Freddy said. "Alright. Enough talk. I want to spend time with my friend now." Gregory interrupted. I laughed. "Alright then." Chica said before Gregory grabbed my hand and ran to his room.