The Murder

Chapa's Dark Side POV
I got my key and opened my parents house door. I quietly closed the door. I got my knife out and went upstairs. My Father needs to die. I opened their door. There he was, sleeping. I went to the bed. I raised the knife, then swung it down. Blood splattered, but no sound came from him. "Shit" I whispered. The blood splattered on my shirt. I quietly exited the room. I went to my room then I changed my shirt then put the blood stained one into my fireplace. As I got into bed, I smiled...

Boses POV
I woke up to the sound of glass breaking. I went down stairs. My mom was staring at the TV. I looked at it to. "Alejandro De Silva has been found dead this morning. " My jaw dropped. My mom and I looked at each other. We ran to the car..

Chapa's POV
I woke up to a scream. I ran out my door and went to my mom's room. "What happened!? " I asked. "Your father is dead. " I froze. Then I started to cry. My dad can't be dead, I need him. I heard the doorbell ring. Apparently my fathers body has already been carried out. Shaking, I went to the door to see Bose and his Mother. Mrs O Brian rushed past me. Bose went to me and hugged me. I cried into his shirt. "I'm sorry. " Bose whispered in my ear. Then it hit me. It must've been myself. My bad side. Nobody knew about my bad side. It controls me sometimes. Bose hugged me tighter. I felt safe in his arms. But then a pain sharp as a knife hits me in the chest. I gasp, trying to get air. Bose let's go of me. "Chapa? " he asked, looking panicked. I got pushed back. I hit my head on the chair. Then I saw it. My bad side right in front of me. "This is a warning. Your mother will be next if you don't give in" It said, then dissapeared. I finally was able to breathe. Bose was in front of me holding me up. " You need rest. " He said softly, helping me to my feet. I shook my head. "I need to get to the Man's Nest." I said, shakily trying to walk. I need to talk to schowz....

So I had this idea so lemme know what u think! 🖤❤