Surprise

Chapa's POV
I can't deal with this. I walked to the man's nest. I opened the door. Schowz was there. "Hey Schowz. " I said, smiling. "What? " Schowz said. "I have a small issue. " I said. "If I were to have a evil side of me, would I be kicked out?" I say with a small smile. "Yes you definitely would, why are you asking?" Schowz says, looking at me with suspicion. "Nothing" I say, walking out the door. If my bad side killed my dad, she is going to kill my mom to. I stop at a tree and punch it.

"You know, I wouldn't have to kill people you love if you give into the bad side." Says my evil half, appearing in front of me. "WHY DO YOU EXIST!?" I say as I smack her. "You killed my dad, I'm going to kill you!" I say, raising my hands. She takes a knife out her pocket, cuts a thin line in my neck, tapping my cut and dissapears. I fall on my knees, sobbing. "Chapa! Are you ok?" Boses voice asks. I shook my head, hands on my neck. The blood was dripping out of my neck. "Chapa, I'm going to get you to my house, your house is under investigation of the murder." Bose says, wrapping his arms around me. "Ok" I say, Bose helping me up. He takes me to his house, it's only 2 minutes away. He cleans my wound and puts a bandage on it. Bose sits in the couch, looking at me. "Why were you screaming" He asks me. "I got hit by a tree branch." I lie. "Oh." Bose says. "Anyways, I should go." I say gently. "Wait" Bose says, grabbing my wrist. "Stay here, this is the guest house so you can stay." Bose said with a childish smile. I love him. "Okay Bose, but only for today" I say with a smile. We had lunch and talked about our normal lives. I can't stop staring at his eyes. His eyes were sparkling with joy. Just then, I felt a familiar jolt. Everything went dark as my other side took over.

Boses POV
I can't stop staring at her eyes. Her eyes were dimmed, no excitement. As we talked, my feelings got way stronger for her. I wanted to protect her. Just then, she jerked, rubbing her neck. "You okay?" I asked her. She looks up and smiles. "Im fine, just a random jolt." She says with a shrug. For the rest of the day, we updated her mom where she was, trained a little then had dinner. "I have a guest room upstairs, if you want to stay." I say, pointing upstairs. "Sure" Chapa says, smiling. "Goodnight" Chapa says, going upstairs. "Night" I say, watching her going upstairs. I go to my room and get ready to go to bed. As I slowly fell asleep, my last thought is Chapa smiling...

Next morning

Chapas POV
I wake up in a bed, not mine I know that. I jump up, knowing other half took over me. I run to a room and see Bose brushing his teeth. "Hey-" He stops short, looking at me. I look at myself and blush. I was wearing a tank top and my jeans. I look at him, then go to his parents room. I scream and run to Bose. "Bose, your parents-" I say, pushing him to his parents. He gasps and starts crying. There were their bodies, covered in blood. Bose runs outside and I follow. I call 911 first. They come and says it's too late. Bose shakes with tears. I hug him. "Well, I have a uncle who will take me" he says, a small smile coming to his lips. Just then, a police officer comes over. "Chapa may I speak to you?" The police says, a grim look on his face. "Whats happen?" I ask. "Your mother was found dead." My heart stops. Then I fall to my knees, sobbing. Seconds later, I feel boses arms around me. "Since you have no other family, your sister and yourself will be going to the foster care. "Wait, I would like to adopt them both." Says a voice very familiar. I look up and it was- "Ray?" I say with a gasp. He smiles at me then says, " I have everything ready. Come one you two, we are going to your new home." He says, beckoning us to follow. Bose drags behind us. I go to him and hold his hand. We walk to the mans nest...

Ok finally got this done! Hope you like it!