Chapter Twenty-six

This is not a chapter, it's just a final note and extra chance for you to comment your thoughts on the story... and a reminder to vote if you forgot to do that :)

So you've made it to the end of my book! First off, you kick the utter most ass, and your medal is in the mail. It should arrive in the next week or so - if it does not, you can feel free to stop by my house and pick one up personally. If I'm not home, I will leave a bucket of them on the veranda and you may take one, have a pretzel, and then make your way home. Please don't taunt my possum, as he gets aggressive - and lastly, don't drink my beer. Okay fine, have one, but I've got them counted.

What else? I guess at the end of books there is usually an author bio sorta deal... You already get one on my profile, but I guess it doesn't say much about where I am or anything, so, for all you stalkers out there, I live in Niagara on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada. It's a little wine and theatre town. It is beautiful here, if I may say so. There is tons of history here. It's shaped my writing, especially my upcoming historical fiction "The First Light on the Lake" - you can find the prologue and first two chapters on my profile. It's set in the war of 1812, with a romantic side.

Lastly, those of you who I know actually READ the book and have been my first readers, offering me feedback and critiques and your thoughts, a lot of you can look for your names in the published copy when that happens, and I say when because, nothing is going to stop me! :)

Thanks again for the amazing support! As I've said before, I'm only a small time writer right now, but I'm NOTHING without all of my readers out there supporting me, so thank you.

-Richard Harley