⚠︎Episode 22☠

Guys I am not getting enough likes☹.
Half of you all are reading but not liking☹.

And those who are reading and also voting I am grateful towards you all and I sincerely appreciate it♡.

I wish others also do the same☹.

Anyway back to the story☺︎.

⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎☠⚠︎

Man 2 : Where did he go this time...

A man walked over toward us while muttering to himself.

He got startled as he noticed us, and started to slowly walk backwards.

Even though he soon realized we weren't zombies.

His face was still filled with fear.

Man 2 : F-Frank? Who the hell are you?!

The man looked like he was ready to flee at any moment.

Did he think we looked threatening?

Jimin : Uh...I can explain. He thought we were zombies and tried to kill us and we were just trying to fight back. We didn't mean for it to go this far.

Jimin finished the apology and glanced over at Namjoon.

Namjoon : It would have ended peacefully if he hadn't messed with us first. Such a shame.

Was that really the same Namjoon?

Every time he opened his mouth, I started doubting that fact more and more.

Fortunately, the man doesn't seem to be offended by Namjoon.

Man 2 : You poor guy...I knew this would happen. I told you so many times! Why didn't you listen to me!

The man talked to the body of his friend lying bloody on the ground, with a troubled expression on his face.

His face was part filled with resentment,
and part filled with pity.

Jimin : So many times? So this has happened before?

Man 2 : Yes. He used to be sensitive before too, but it kept getting worse and worse. Especially since he learned about the Safe Zone, it started getting really bad. He believed everyone outside of the Safe Zone were all infected.

We were shocked to hear what the man was saying.

Jimin : What? The...safe Zone?

Man 2 : You guys didn't know?

Surely I wasn't the only one who didn't know?

I quickly glanced over at the others.

Jimin : ...!

Jungkook : ...?

They all looked just as confused as I.

Namjoon : ...

Except for Namjoon.

Namjoon. Did he know about this?

Jimin earnestly walked one step closer to the man.

Jimin : It's the first time we've heard about this. A safe place for people to live...please tell us more.

Man 2 : That's strange, I figured they had spread the news all over the place already. You see, the army has been going around putting up posters on the walls of the buildings around here. You really haven't seen any of them?