Chapter : 11

Ashwin prepared her favourite dinner and searched for her. She was missing in her room. He went to terrace and there she was , hugging her knees to the chest admiring the full moon sky. He sighed and went near her and sat in her same position.

She knows , that he won't ask her anything until she herself opens up. And he was waiting for her to start herself.

Sivaangi : Nee sonnadhu ellame correct uh. Indha case romba risk uh divorce case madhiri ila. Ennala panna mudiyathu. I'm not capable of it.

Ashwin : Eii ennachu yen ipo ipdi pesara. You're definitely capable of it ma

Sivaangi : Noo.

She explained everything she discovered about the case .

Ashwin : Super ma. Ivlo vishayam kandu pudich irka aprom yen negative ah pesara

Sivaangi : Ivlo kandu pudich enna aaga poguthu. Andha cab office um pochu. Adhu irundha andha cctv camera paathu yaaru cab ah book pannadhu nu therinjirukum. Irundha ore oru clue koode ipo illama airuchu.

Ashwin : Inga paaru 1000 kola panravangale ethavathu onnu miss panniruvanga. Nee solradha vech paatha kandipa first attempt ah irukalam. Sometimes situation naala kola pannirkalam. So kandipa ethavathu clue vittit dhaan poyi irupanga

Sivaangi : 1 naal full ah visarichen pa. Kedachath andha cab oda card um cctv camera la paatha athoda photo vu mattum dhaan

Ashwin : Enak enna thonuthu na nee idhu varaikum kandu pudichathulaye oru clue irukum. Nee adha notice pannama vitrupa. Nalla yosich paaru kandipa onnu irukum.

Sivaangi : Enak mind full blank ah iruku. Onnume thona matingithu

Ashwin : Take some time. Aproma nalla yosich paaru , from the first thing you found. Kandipa onnu irukum.

He spoke so positively. Till now she was just speaking looking at the ground but now she looked into his eyes which was staring at her . She so badly needed a hug from him and he understood it through her eyes. Andd he gave her a tight hug. She too hugged him back. His hug was such a relief for her. They stayed like that for some time.

Later the couple had their dinner with some  chit chats and moved to their respective rooms.

Two hours later ,

Sivaangi woked up from deep sleep as she felt thirsty. She searched for the water bottle near her but it was empty. So she went to kitchen to fill the bottle. When she reached the hall she noticed two men in the kitchen.

Sivaangi MV :
Namma vtla iruka ore boy ashwin dhaan. Apo idhu yaaru kitchen la.

She remembered Rani telling her about the theft that occurred in their neighbouring house. She panicked and ran to ashwin's room. It wasn't locked so she went in and he was in deep slumber. She tried her best in waking him up. She sighed and looked around the room for something to wake him. And she saw a water bottle. She took it and poured some drops on his face. on him.

Ashwin : Enna veetu kulla mazha peyyudhu

Sivaangi : Ayyoo ivana elupi kootit pora kulla andha thirudane escape airuvan polaye

Then he opened his eyes hearing her voice.

Ashwin : Indha nerathula en room la nee enna panra

He yawned.

Sivaangi : Huhh unna kadathit poga vandhen

Ashwin : Yetho upset ah irundhaye nu hug panna nee  advantage eduthukaraya

He started shouting in sleep. She closed his mouth with her palm . And he kissed on it.

Sivaangi : Deii ipo yaaru advantage eduthukara.

She murmured something under her breath and poured a whole bottle of water on him. He woked up screaming.

Ashwin : Kolagara paavi

Sivaangi : Kathatha pleaseeee

Ashwin : Ipo edhuku en room kulla vandhe

Then she explained him what she say.

Ashwin : Thirudana

Sivaangi : Ama ashwineyy

Ashwin : Yenga va poyi paapom

They went to the hall and he noticed keenly the two men and started laughing.

Sivaangi : Ipo edhuku sirikara. Avangaluku ketra poguthu

Ashwin : Ivanunga thirudana

Sivaangi : Aama pinna ilaya

Ashwin : Neeye paaru anga

He switched on the light and the two men turned their faces.

Sivaangi :  😲😲

Ashwin : 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Her beloved anna's and his thiruttu machan's were the so called thirudans

How was the chapter?