Chapter - 52

You can give a read on the 16th chapter for the first hearing of the case , if any doubts

Precap : Sivaangi waiting for someone at the court.

An hour later ,

Sivaangi and sakthi went inside. Ashwin had not arrived yet. She kept dialling him. She wanted him to be there with her. It's their wedding anniversary today but the case was more important to her than the anniversary and she had already planned something huge for him while he was also excited to celebrate their first anniversary along with her victory in the case.

Their case was called. The prosecutor ( sidharth's lawyer ) moved towards the judge and told something to which the judge nodded his head. Sivaangi and Sakthi looked each other in confusion and then looked around the court room.

Sakthi : Sidharth innum varla thalaivii

Sivaangi : Adhaan naanum pakaren

Sakthi : Avan varala nu case postponed panniruvangala

Sivaangi : Therlayee. Namma evlo kashta patu evidence ready pannom Ivan ipdi silly ya plan panran

Sakthi : Wait panni paapom.

After 5 minutes ,

Sidharth entered the court room with a guy who was handcuffed and held by few police officers. Sidharth came and stood infront of the judge.

Sidharth: Sorry for making you wait sir. And commissioner ah konna real culprit Ivan dhaan .

He said so and winked at sivaangi who was looking him at utter shock.

Judge : Unga station constable dhaan commissioner ah konnaru soli dhaana avara arrest panninga. Aprom avarum jail la kutra unarchi thaanga mudiyama suicide pannitaru. Ipo vandhu yaarayo kaati Ivan dhaan konnan nu solringa. This isn't funny Sidharth. Idhu court. Inga vandha nyayam kedaikum nu nambi dhaan makkal inga varanga. Ungaluku thonara madhiri ishtathuku accused ah maathit Iruka idhu onnum game ila .

Sidharth : I know sir. I apologise for my mistake. Andha constable kutra unarchi la saagala , court la avanuku kedakara dhandanaya nenach bayathula dhaan suicide pannitan. Avan saagaradhuku munnadi oru letter ezhuthi vech irundhan. Adhula irundha vishayangala unmaya nu kandu pudika konjam time airuchu.

Judge : Ipo enna solla varinga

Sidharth : Constable Ranjith mela endha thappum ila .

Engalaala avaru kudumbathuku yerpata baadhipuku

naanga mannipu ketukarom.

The judge then asked the guy some questions to which all he accepted.

Judge : Real culprit is present infront of us. Avar dhaan andha kolaya pannaru nu avare othukitaru. Idhuku mela edhuvum venam nu nenakaren , right miss sivaangi? Do you have any objection?

He asked looking at her. She was sitting all confused. She didn't reply anything. Ashwin arrived at the exact time and told something in her ears.

Sivaangi : No objection your honour.

Judge : The accused will be sentenced to jail for 15 years. Court dismissed.

Everyone dispersed.

Sivaangi , ashwin and sakthi were walking out towards their car. She kept glaring at her husband for stopping her from arguing.

Ashwin : Neenga rendu perum vtku poirunga enak konjam vela iruku na mudichit vandharen

She walked away fastly not before glaring him .

Sakthi MV :
Marupadiyum modhala irundh arambipangaloo

He thought and went behind sivaangi. Ashwin was standing near his car talking to someone in his mobile when Sidharth approached him.

Sidharth : Ohh Mr. Ashwinkumar inga irukara. Unga wife ah dhaan court full ah thedite irundhen. Enga ponanga

Ashwin : It's none of your business

Sidharth : Uhmm okay. Seri apo en business pathi pesava. Unga kita last days ah count panna solli irundhane , remembering??

Ashwin just smiled. There was no reaction change in his face , instead sidharth's expression changed as his phone started ringing displaying varma. Sidharth was about to move from their when ashwin snatched his phone.

Sidharth : Eiii

Ashwin : Indha call unak ila darling. This is for me

He attended the call and put it on the speaker.

Ashwin : Hi baby

Other side : Ashwineyyy

It was sivaangi on the other side.  Sidharth stood there hell confused abt how sivaangi is speaking from Varma's mobile.

Ashwin : Anga all okay?

Sivaangi : Everything is set . You just need to come.

Ashwin : On the way

He ended the call and looked at Sidharth who was standing there zoned out.

Ashwin : Inga judge result sollitaru. Innoru court iruku sir. Anga result theriyanum la. Nee varlaa?

He asked and entered his car while Sidharth took his car all in a hurry and followed ashwin .

How was the chapter??

This update is specially for the 70K+ reads

Thank you so much for the love ❤️