tell me the truth

"Now, a place you'd love to travel to."

Jimin makes a thinking face, "Mmm, I don't know...I've always been a bit too scared to travel."

"What?" Jungkook asks as he looks down a little, at the small stunning brunette currently resting on his chest.

"I guess planes and new people are all a bit scary to me," Jimin now looks into Jungkook's eyes, "When I'm scared, I am scared and there's no changing my mind."

"Not even me? I'm amazing."

Jimin laughs as he sits up and looks down at Jungkook's face.

Admiring every feature.

It's still mind blowing to him how in love he could be with Jungkook.

They've only been dating for a month, but Jimin's feelings have been known for years.

He's always known how he feels for the taller.

And even though Jungkook is so gentle, so good to Jimin, and stares into his eyes with so much love...Jimin hopes that it's all as meaningful as he feels.

Thus, a one sided love is never fun, is it?

Jimin now can't help but start thinking about it.

We haven't even said I love you to each other before.

You can love a friend....a family member, anyone...

But is he in love with me?

Is Jungkook, in love with me?

Jimin didn't notice his smile slowly fading while making deep, silent eye contact with Jungkook.

But Jungkook surely did. "What are you thinking about, my love..?"

Jimin's eyes widen and his heart skips a beat.

My love.

That's close enough, right?

"I...I want to know how you feel about me."

"Hm?" Jungkook hums, tilting his head to the side a little as he continues to caress Jimin's arms.

Jimin now clears his throat. Although nervous, he knows he truly wants to talk about this.

Answers. He needs answers. "Jungkook...I'm just gonna say it, okay?"

Jungkook swallows hard. Not knowing at all what to expect. "Alright...are you okay-"

"I'm in love with you!"

Jungkook's eyebrows rise.

"Yeah! I am, Kook! Madly...deeeply...seriously, truly, sincerely, honestly! Extremely, whole-heartedly-"

"Jimin, please stop," Jungkook says while laughing, "I get it."

Jimin pouts as he watches his boyfriend laugh, "What's so funny, huh? I wasn't trying to be funny."

Jungkook feels his chest warm up.

If only Jimin knew how long I've wanted to hear those words.

"Well?" Jimin asks.

Jungkook smirks. Now crossing his arms as he pretends to act clueless. "Well...thank you, for that lovely fact."

Jimin's jaw drops, and Jungkook bursts into laughter.

"You know what?"

"Hm?" Jungkook hums while holding a cocky smirk.

"You are so MEAN! I'm leaving!"

"Wha- So soon? And come on, baby, I am not mean and you know it-"

"You are!" Jimin hops off the bed and goes to walk but Jungkook grabs his hand.

"Jungkook, let go-"

"No."

"Wha-"

"No, Jiminsii."

Jimin smacks his lips, "Why? Whyyy I have to leave-"

"But you can't leave."

"Why not?"

"Because I am in love with you, Park Jimin."

Jimin's eyes widen.

He slowly turns around, and Jungkook smiles widely.

"What....?"

Jungkook chuckles as he pulls Jimin close to him, and he presses their foreheads together, "You heard me...I'm in love with you....madly..." He kisses Jimin's right cheek, "Deeply..." Then kisses his left cheek, "Seriously," Now pecks his nose, "truly, sincerely," He kisses Jimin's forehead, then quietly whispers, "Honestly, extremely, whole-heartedly-"

"Shut up," Jimin giggles as he cups Jungook's face with both hands "Please tell me you're being honest, Jungkook...tell me the truth."

Jungkook pecks Jimin's lips as he brings him closer by the thighs, "I promise, I'm telling the truth...I am in love with you, I always have been."

Jimin bites his bottom lip as he smiles, and Jungkook grins at that.

He caresses the smaller's chin, "Jimin Park...you're ethereal, did you know that..?"

Jimin shakes his head, giggling as he wraps his arms around Jungkook's neck, "No, I didn't know that...now tell me again...?"

Jungkook smiles before leaning in and kissing Jimin. "Gladly," He whispers, smiling against the smaller's lips.