Ethereal

Jungkook smiles softly, looking up at the blue sky and feeling pure bliss, even though he has to squint with how bright the sun is.

"Jungkook! Come in the water with us!" Hobi yells, laughing and splashing the others.

Jungkook inhales before sitting up.

He leans on his elbows and watches his favorite people splash each other with wide smiles.

And his eyes fall on one of them, and they stay there.

Jimin smiling, Jimin running around.

Jungkook's lips part and he feels his throat go dry.

Jimin, Jimin, Jimin, Jimin...

The most beautiful human he has ever seen.

"Jimin," He whispers, "Jimin is something else..."

Jimin's eyes, his lips, everything about him is absolutely beautiful...

The sun shines right on him, making his features shine even more than usual.

And Jungkook smiles.

Jimin is ethereal.

The gorgeous boy turns and smiles at Jungkook, and Jungkook feels himself shyly look away.

Jimin has always been stunning, but only until recently Jungkook has been feeling...things.

Why is it that my heart rate increases when he's near me?

Why is it that I have to sit and take a break, to simply gather my thoughts and steady my breathing when he's staring deeply into my eyes?

Why must he have such a strong impact, and only now?

Why do I feel this way...with a boy?

Jungkook chews his bottom lip, feeling his hands grow sweaty but it's not because of the sun.

"Hey!" Namjoon says, approaching Jungkook breathlessly from all of the loud, obnoxious playing.

He takes a seat on the sand next to the younger.

"What's wrong?"

Jungkook shakes his head and let's out a quiet, "Nothing, nothing is wrong."

"You look like you have a lot on your mind," Namjoon says with a chuckle as he sits in the same position as Jungkook, leaning on his elbows.

Jungkook then sits up, staring at Jimin intensely, just like before.

And Namjoon notices.

"Have you ever....thought a boy was....beautiful?" Jungkook whispers.

Namjoon smiles, "All the time...I think that way with Jin."

Jungkook looks at him with wide eyes, "About time you admit that?"

Namjoon laughs, nodding his head slowly.

The two go silent for a few seconds.

Admiring the sight in front of them and the warm sun on their now tan skin.

"You keep looking at Jimin.."

Jungkook clears his throat, now standing awkwardly and dusting himself off.

"Jungkook...it's okay," Namjoon says, looking up and into the youngers scared eyes. "It's okay, you were looking at Jimin and it is more than okay."

Jungkook can't believe he just asked Namjoon that. No one was supposed to know.