Bio

Name: Naruto Parker

Age: 17

Abilities:

Abilities:

Superhuman Strength: Naruto possesses the proportionate strength of a spider. At his peak, he possesses sufficient superhuman strength to lift up to 100 tons. Naruto great strength also extends to his legs, allowing him to leap great distances. He has been known to leap to heights of at least 300 feet in a single bound.

Accelerated Decoy: Allows Naruto to move so fast that he can leave behind a body double for enemies to attack.

Telescopic and Night Vision: visual acuity is considerably beyond that of a normal human. Naruto can see objects at much greater distances, with perfect clarity, relative to an ordinary human. Naruto possesses this same level of clarity at night, enabling him to see in near-complete darkness. It is possible that he is able to see into the infra-red end of the electromagnetic spectrum, enabling him to see a person's body heat. The flicker-fusion horizon (the speed at which some objects appear as a blur) in his eyes is superior to other people. What appears as a blur to most people, he can see perfectly. It also acts as a type of early warning, not the degree of a spider-sense but he is able to see attacks coming from far away. His vision also gives him the ability to see energy waves. Early on, Naruto took to wearing sunglasses at all times when out of costume to deal with the newly-developed hypersensitivity in his eyes, but kept wearing them even after growing acclimated.

Regeneration: Naruto genetically-enhanced metabolism/physiology affords him a self-healing ability that lets him regenerate damaged bodily tissues at a highly-accelerated rate. Injuries such as slashes or puncture wounds can heal completely within a matter of a few minutes.

Organic Webbing: Both of Naruto's forearms contain a set of spinnerets that release a very strong and sticky web-like substance from the back of his wrists. Naruto can use this webbing to swing from building to building with or as a means of restraining an individual. Unlike the original Spider-Man, Naruto's webs are organic and are chemically identical to real spider silk.

Spider Sense: Spider-Man possesses a precognitive danger or "spider" sense which warns him of potential or immediate danger by the manifestation of a tingling sensation in the back of his skull, and links with his superhuman kinesthetics, enabling him to evade most any injuries unless he cognitively overrides his automatic reflexes.

Electrokinesis: Naruto can generate and control electricity.

Flight: Naruto can fly due to Hera making him as his son.

Density Control: Naruto can alter his physical state into a gaseous form, allowing objects to pass harmlessly through him.

Enkidu; Chains Of Heaven: It is able to bind the gods so they cannot escape, making it one of the few Anti-Divine weapons that holds the concept of "reigning over the gods. The chain can be summoned from anywhere and can reach, elongate and contract without any shown limit, and multiple individual sections can be summoned at one time. The blade on the front of the chain is capable of acting as a striking weapon when launched at a high speed, and he can summon a single length to wrap around an opponent so he can drag them towards him by pulling it. He generally binds the opponent's weapon, limbs, shoulders, neck, and abdomen, rendering them completely immobile.

 He generally binds the opponent's weapon, limbs, shoulders, neck, and abdomen, rendering them completely immobile

Name: May Parker

Age: 40

Relatives: Naruto (Son, Love Interest)

Name: Hera Goddess of Marriage and Women, and the wife and older sister of Zeus, the King of the Gods

Age: 1000+

Relative's: Naruto (Son)