Games Ongoing

Rhitik told Avi sir ,want to play spinning top.Listening so,I was stunned and said avi please deny.Suddenly Kartika said what will be the gift.

Suddenly Kartika said what will be the gift

Avi asked them what winner need as gift.One boy told can eat fruits from richa mam belly and Navel.Avi told noted and told Kartika go to room and check in drawers there are some spinning,bring them fast.

As Avi told I was stunned and told kids no such game please it will make me pain.Boys told please mam,avi told baby they save your respect,let them enjoy with their beautiful mam.i blushed and said ok.

Around 530 last game started,which was also for duration one hour.So I was told by avi to lay down on bed.I did Kartika hritik bring tops and spin on my belly and Navel.

I was not able to control as due to ring when tops rotating it was making me pain and pleasure same time.One by one kids spin top on my cake and cherry,my arms,thighs.

It went for one hour game play.There were tears in my eyes and smile on my face.As a result it was declared Raj won the game as he spinned three tops all inside my navel and duration of one top around 15 minutes.

So he demanded for gift.Avi told me wait richa and bring mango,cherry,banana cut in plate and place on my belly and cherry in my navel and told your teacher is there enjoy eating.

Around 630,he started licking and eating fruits for around 15 minutes.Then all told me good bye and were going to left I stopped them and told boys you all must enjoyed as you played all the games told by my fetish hubby .

Avi and me told boys,please don't tell or disclose anyone which games we played and what was the surprise gift.All boys told yes mam that's all between Avi sir,you and us don't worry.Saying so all complemented on my navel I blushed and they gone back.