Games Continues

So around 7pm,all the games were over.I told avi you never missed any chance to let others play with your wife.He told me richa they were just kids and you must not forget your respect is there because of them.

He told me richa they were just kids and you must not forget your respect is there because of them

I told him thanks for making them enjoy utmost.Around 730,I changed my dress and went for workout for one hour after coming back I prepared dinner as I was very happy for Avi.

We ate together and then we laid on bed I was still very upset.He take my shirt above my belly and placed his hand and asked by pinching my navel,what's the issue now.I told Avi that day went.Now as you promised others Sunday and Tuesday is also there per five students.

He kisses my thoppul and said don't worry I am here will make some plan and all will be happy.Listening so,I told him I am yours,my assets are yours.He become out of control and he opened my above two buttons and pressed my boobs.

I told him you are do naughty.I am really thankful for having a such love making hubby like you.I know you have navel fetish but that's ok.You have your own shop and family you can do anything but not kids as they do not have anything.

Avi told baby don't worry I talked to kids and told them my history and they promised they will focus in studies.Then we slept.