Chapter 5

Ethan's POV

I walked out of the club fuming, honestly I don't even know why I said that to her, it was unnecessary but it had already been done and there's no way I'd apologize for it.

I know Tristan would look after her, even though he was drunk, he'd never let anything happen to Ava so I got into my car and drove straight home.

I still had a boner to take care of, courtesy of Ava, she really dressed to kill tonight and yes it was killing me because I could still fell the strain in my pants.

I got home and thank God mom and dad were already in bed, I didn't have to answer the question, where my sister was.

I headed straight for my room, I got in and stripped off my clothes, I needed a cold shower if I wanted to at least sleep this night.

I got into the bathroom and turned on the shower, the cold water falling on my back, I had a tattoo on my back, one no one had ever seen, it was Ava's face and her name was written beneath it.

I got it when I just left for school, then she still looked young, hell will freeze over if she ever knew I had a tattoo of her face and name on my back.

I closed my eyes and the image of Ava dressed in that black skirt appeared in my head, I could already imagine how it would feel like to grab her ass while she was wearing the skirt.

And her breast, fuck they looked so soft and round in that top, my hands involuntarily went down and grabbed my already hard dick, with my eyes closed I imagined Ava's hands around my dick instead and I started stroking it slowly and gently.

And image of her kneeling before me with those big brown orbs and her plump lips begging to be fucked, damn that just made me increase my tempo, I started pumping fast and I kept envisioning Ava's hands stroking my dick while I touched those round breasts and fondle with her nipples.

My breathes was getting heavy and I knew I was close, so I increased my pace and within seconds I was shooting my cum on the wall of my bathroom as I came undone all the while groaning out Ava's name.

I rested my head on the wall as the shower water kept falling on my body, I quickly washed up and got.out of the shower before I catch a cold.

This wouldn't be the first time I'd be cuming with thoughts about Ava and I knew it certainly won't be the last, that's how fucked up thoughts about her makes me.

The first time I masturbated thinking about her, I kind of felt awkward but I just couldn't stop anymore, and everytime she wore something as sexually provoking as she did tonight, I always found myself jerking off to obscene things about her.

I wonder what my parents would think if they knew I jerked off to thoughts about my foster sister, what would Ava even think

I laid on the bed and drifted into a slumber, next week is gonna be one hell of a week.

_____________________________________________

I resumed work yesterday being a Monday, it was fucking hectic, they suddenly had a lot of paperwork I had to sign.

I barely even saw Ava, she hadn't been home since Saturday night, apparently she was in her apartment.

Talking about apartment, I needed to get one too, I had to leave mom and dad's house, I know Mom wouldn't want it but I needed my privacy.

I made a mental note to ask Tristan so we could go house hunting together, he was pretty pissed at me after I left Ava at the club Saturday night.

He told me she had to go home using an Uber because apparently he was too drunk to drive and he needed to take his one night stand home.

I just lied to him that something came up that I had to take care of, of course I'm sure Ava hadn't said anything to him.

She stopped telling anyone about things I said to her the day she reported me to dad and he grounded me, throughout that time I made her life a living hell and I warned her never to tell any of my parents whenever I said something to her.

I heard a knock on my office door and I looked up and told the person to come in, the door opened and in walked Ava.

She was wearing a blue fitted jumpsuit with sleeveless arms, her hair was packed in a ponytail, she didn't really have any make up on but she still managed to steal the words from my mouth.

I didn't even realize I was staring until she dropped some files on my table

"I need your signature on this and this" she pointed to the two files she had dropped on my table.

Silently I picked up the files and did what I had to do, she took them from me and turned around, I couldn't help but watch her back as she walked out.

Her ass was round and I know they'd feel soft in my hands, the way she was walking made them wiggle and that really messed with my head.

I shook my head and tried to focus on work, I couldn't be having such thoughts in the office, else I'd have a bigger problem to deal with.

I wonder if she knew of how much she affected me, she didn't even need to do anything, all she had to do was just be in the same room with me and I'll lose my focus withing minutes.

________________________________________

I was exhausted beyond explanation, this would be the fourth apartment Tristan and I would be checking out and I hadn't seen something to match my taste.

The others were too big for someone like me, I just wanted a small place, somewhere I could feel at home.

I pray this last one would fit what I wanted because I was already tired from going from apartment to apartment.

Tristan kept whining about how we should have brought Ava with us because then she'd be able to pick out the perfect place without much hussle.

I know he was right, but I couldn't let her tag along else the whole ride would be uncomfortable for me, and the last thing I wanted was to be in the same car with Tristan while trying to hide my discomfort, as much as he acts oblivious sometimes, he'd still know something is up.

We got to the last building and the Realtor was already there waiting for us since she took her own car, Tristan and I got down and walked towards her and she flashed us a very flirty smile, making me almost roll my eyes at her.

She'd been trying to get me to notice her since we started this house hunting but i just wasn't interested, she didn't even get a reaction from me even with her almost exposed breasts.

Only one person was capable of getting such a reaction from me, even if she was fully clothed in oversized clothes, she'd still be able to give me a hard on.

Ava

Okay, what do you think?