Chapter 29

Ethan's POV

Ava was driving me fucking crazy, she was stroking me from my pants and I was fucking loving it

Then she slowly undid my belt and my zipper, I pulled down my pants along with my boxer briefs and my dick came out, I notice her eyes always widen whenever she saw my dick and it made me smirk.

She started stroking me and I hissed at the contact, she got off the table and went down in front of my hard dick.

She looked up at me and I was loving the sight, she slowly licked my tip and I groaned out, then she let her head slowly go down as she took me in her mouth

I held her hair up as she started thrusting need inside her mouth

"Fuck baby, I love that" I whispered out still looking at her, she was really good at this.

She used her hands as a support system so she could take a good amount of my length inside her mouth.

It got to a point i started thrusting inside her mouth and fucking her mouth with my dick, she was gagging and I didn't want to ruin her make up so I stopped.

Her saliva was dripping on my balls and the sounds she was making was driving me crazy.

"Ava baby, I'm gonna cum" I breath out and she just kept sucking and massaging my balls.

My hip bucked and I came inside her mouth with a groan and a hiss, she swallowed everything and licked me clean.

I pulled her up and kissed

"I missed that so much baby" I muttered and she blushed.

I adjusted her clothes and her hair making sure she didn't look like what we just did, then I kissed her.

"You good"? I asked and she nodded

"I might come home today with Uncle Tony okay, don't worry we'll figure it out okay" I told her and she just nodded, I know she was still worried about the whole thing.

"Don't you worry that pretty head for me okay, and take care of my baby" I told her and she blushed before I kissed her one last time and she walked away

I don't know about Ava, but hell would rather freeze over before I let anyone take her away from me

I loved her before but since I found out she was carrying my child she became my world and I'll do anything to protect her and keep her happy.

I pulled my chair out and sat on it, today would determine if dad's going to give us his approval or not, I had already told uncle Tony everything and he agreed to go with me to see Dad.

At first he was mad at me too, he said we shouldn't have let it get to the point where she got pregnant.

I already told him how I feel about her and he understood me, he said I should call him after work and we'd meet at Dad's place.

______________________________________________

Uncle Tony and I just drove into the house, I got out if my car and so did he.

He walked up to me "You ready Ethan"? He asked looking at me and I just nodded breathing out.

"Be careful what you say in there, your dad can be really crazy when he's angry, if you can, don't say anything until I ask you to" he told me and I nodded.

We walked to the door and he rang the doorbell, minutes later, it opened and mom was standing there, she saw me and smiled.

"Tony" she said to Uncle Tony and he just nodded

"Is he in"? Uncle Tony asked and mom just nodded

'yeah he's up in his office, come on in" she breathed out and when I got to her she took my hand in hers and gave it a tight squeeze.

"No matter what happens, you'll always be my baby and I love you" she said and I hugged her

"I love you too Mom" I said before letting her go.

We were about to go upstairs when I saw Ava, she looked at me with so much emotions in her eyes but I saw fear the most.

I gave her a smile and mouthed "I'll be fine" and she gave me a sad smile before Uncle Tony and I walked upstairs.

We got to Dad's office and I was fucking nervous, but I wasn't scared, uncle Tony looked at me again and I nodded before he knocked on the door.

There was shuffling and movement from the other side before the door opened and dad stood there, he hadn't seen me but when his eyes moved past Uncle Tony, he looked furious.

"What is he doing here"? He asked looking back at Uncle Tony "I thought I told you, you aren't welcomed here"? He spat at me angrily

Uncle Tony just put his hands on Dad's shoulder "Alex relax, he came to talk to you, at least let us in" Uncle Tony said gently and dad just eased up a bit.

He moved back and we entered, he was still glaring at me hard.

"What are you doing here Ethan"? He barked out and Uncle Tony just stands between both of us

"Alex, he's still your son and all this anger ain't gonna solve anything" he told Dad and dad just scoffed

"He seized to be my son the day he decided to take advantage of his sister" dad spat out and that kind of got me.

"She's not my sister dad" I muttered out and he just went into a frenzy, I think he wanted to come at me again but uncle Tony held him back

"Now's not the time to be a smart ass Ethan" Uncle Tony warned me.

"He's not even remorseful of what he did" dad was raging with anger and if not for Uncle Tony he'd have ripped my head off.

"I love her" I blurted out and dad just looks at me and scoffs.

"You don't even know the first thing about love so keep that mouth shut before I rip it off your face" dad spat.

"But I do love her dad" I spoke calmly "I'm not sorry about how I feel for her, I'm only sorry I got her pregnant, I was so confused I didn't know what to do dad" I told him shakily and I could tell he was relaxing.

"I really wanted to come talk to you about it but I was scared, how was I supposed to tell you I was in love with someone you entrusted her safety to me" I say my voice trembling.

"How was I supposed to tell you you'd been forcing a sibling relationship between us but what I felt for her could never let me see her as a sister" the first tear dropped from my eyes and by now dad was already very calm.

"I couldn't do that, but I couldn't stop feeling what I feel for her, I left for Seattle because I thought if I came back then I'd no longer feel that way but it didn't work dad" I explained.

"I came back and I am still in love with her, how do you want to come to terms with the fact that I can never have her because you want me to be her brother" I was already crying now but they were just tears streaming down my face.

"I couldn't do it dad, I'm sorry, I could never be the brother you wanted me to be to her, because I'm in love with her" I said and I broke down.

Every emotions I'd been trying to conceal just came out, then I felt hands on my shoulder and I could smell dad's cologne.

He was patting my back, he hugged me and I just cried, I cried because I couldn't continue pretending anymore.

I love Ava and I'll be damned if I ever lost her.

"I'm sorry" dad blurted out and I looked up at him "I'm sorry son, I didn't know you felt this way about her, I didn't know I was putting you through torture by forcing you to be her brother" he said looking into my eyes and I saw the sincerity in them

I didn't say anything I just hugged him back and let the tears fall.

Awwwww 😩😩😩

It's kinda cringey I know
But I try 😩😩