The Ballad of Rising Souls

In the depths of despair, I found my way,
A tale of anguish and darkness I convey.Through woven verses, a ballad takes flight,From a troubled heart, a soul finds light.

I returned home with sorrow's heavy weight,Angst and depression sealed my sorry fate.Ignoring my mother's loving plea,I closed the door, seeking solace's key.

Huddled with Mr. Bear, tears streamed down my face,Craving solitude, drowning in my own space.Longing for respite, an escape from it all,Thinking solitude alone would be my call.

But the incessant banging ceased its cries,Lying on my back, gazing at the skies.The fan's hypnotic dance, a calming grace,It halted, as if time had found its place.

In that stillness, fate appeared so stark,A rope nearby beckoning like a lark.With trembling hands, I tied a desperate knot,To end it all, every battle fought.

Standing on a chair, ready to embrace,The final act, in this wearisome space.Yet, a whisper reached me, a distant voice,A message of hope, urging me to make a choice.

Recalling words an actor once proclaimed,"It's not about how hard you hit," he exclaimed,"But how hard you can get hit and move ahead,Rise from adversity, resurrect from the dead."

In that fleeting moment, my hands did sway,I stepped down, captivated by a starry display.The Universe responded, a cosmic embrace,And I rushed to my mother, love's saving grace.

She asked, concerned, "What has transpired?"With newfound strength, my soul was inspired.I smiled, unable to fully express,The battles I'd fought, my heart's progress.

So, if ever you find yourself lost in despair,Remember this tale, the strength we all share.Embrace challenges, for they make you grow,Let your spirit soar, destined to glow.

In the tapestry of life, your role is vital,Rise from the ashes, achieve your every title.With unwavering courage, conquer the strife,Within you lies the power to transform your life.

When darkness engulfs and hope seems to fade,Remember my words, the message conveyed.You're capable of greatness, believe in your worth,Embrace the journey, create your own rebirth.