The tragedy of the Hell called Life

In the realm where dreams do fade,A tale of sorrow, yet hope displayed,Amidst the darkness, a flicker's gleam,A tragedy unfolding, or so it may seem.

Once vibrant hearts, now filled with ache,Paths of despair, the spirits' quakes,But hark! A whisper, soft and low,A truth that only time will show.

"It won't happen in one day," they say,But hold on tight, don't lose your way,For destiny weaves its intricate thread,Guiding us through the tears we shed.

In every fall, a chance to rise,Through shattered dreams, new strength supplies,Each stumble and setback, a lesson to gain,Fuel for the fire, igniting the flame.

Though pain may linger, casting its spell,Within its grasp, resilience swells,For tragedy, in its cruel disguise,Unveils the hero beneath our cries.

The road may wind, the nights grow long,But in the depths of darkness, be strong,For beyond the shadows that taint the night,A glimmer of hope shall grant you sight.

And so, my dear, remember this line,"It won't happen in one day," yet so divine,For in the depths of tragedy's embrace,The seeds of triumph, time shall chase.

Embrace the journey, endure the strife, Through tears and trials, reclaim your life, With courage as your ally, fears you'll slay, For it may not happen now, but one day.