Ecstasy

(Angel in the media)

Sasha

I can't believe he's done all this for me and we only been talking for about two weeks. Who would of thought a thug like him would be so romantic. All of my friends were here having a good time.

"SHOT!SHOT!" Everyone was yelling around the table

I took all 26 shots back to back. They each had a $100 bill under it. After I took those shots I grabbed Ghost and went straight to the dance floor. I started grinding and dancing on him. This man has really made sure I had the best birthday ever. They even gave me two racks to throw on the strippers that they had dancing. She gave me a lap dance and I almost wanted to take that bitch home tonight the way she was shaking that ass. Rent must be due cause she was throwing it all on me.

Then Kali walked towards me with shots in her hand. Ion even know what I was just drinking but I really don't care. Fuck it we ball on a bitch and her baby daddy.

"Take a shot with me bitch" she said handing it to me

We both toasted and then tossed them back. Then she pulled a blunt out her tittie and sparked it. I'm so glad we can smoke in here cause I didn't feel like going outside. I was having a blast and I was drunk af. My man was looking good. I wrapped my arms around his neck and then kissed him. He kissed me back and grabbed my ass then smacked it. Then he whispered in my ear.

"Ma you look good aff, I can't wait to taste you" he said licking on my neck

Mmm I like how nasty he is. And he so fine and aggressive. He just kept rubbing and grabbing my ass.  We was just chillin and dancing with everyone. He had his arms wrapped around me. He wasn't letting me go anywhere without him. I actually kind of liked it cause yeah let these other bitches know I'm your girl. Then Meek Mill Dreams and Nightmares came on. The whole club went crazy and we all got ready to start rapping

"Ain't this what they've been waitin' for?
You ready? Uh, uh
I used to pray for times like this, to rhyme like this
So I had to grind like that to shine like this
In a matter of time I spent on some locked-up shit........." the whole club said in unison

The whole crew was on the floor rapping to each other. You would think we all wrote the words the way we was rapping. Then Kali tapped me on my shoulder and we both rapped that part. Yes it was nothing but good vibes in here. Everyone I know and work with came. I really enjoyed my birthday week. So far this has been the best birthday I've ever had in a long time.

"I did it without a albumI did shit with MariahLil' nigga, I'm on fireIcy as a hockey rink, Philly nigga, I'm flyerWhen I bought the Rolls-Royce they thought it was leasedThen I bought that new Ferrari, hater, rest in peaceHater, rest in peace, re...

I did shit with Mariah
Lil' nigga, I'm on fire
Icy as a hockey rink, Philly nigga, I'm flyer
When I bought the Rolls-Royce they thought it was leased
Then I bought that new Ferrari, hater, rest in peace
Hater, rest in peace, rest in peace to the parking lot
Phantom so big, can't even fit in the parking spot
You ain't talkin' 'bout my niggas, then what you talkin' 'bout?
Gangstas move in silence, nigga, and I don't talk a lot
I don't say a word, I don't say a word
Was on my grind and now I got what I deserve, fuck niggar" Kali said pointing at me with her cup in her hand. Then she passed me the blunt.