Trust Issues

Sasha

"Yassss girrrrrllllll work it, give me me face, yassss fantastic!" He said moving around taking different angles

I chuckled at how extra he was. But as long as my photos were on point I didn't care. I changed my wardrobe and we took some more pictures. Then I grabbed my things and headed towards my house. I had to get ready for my yoga appointment. I called Kali my best friend to see if she was ready. I gotta keep this body in shape.

I dialed her number and she didn't answer until the second time it rung.

"Heyyyyyy girlll, how was the photo shoot?" She asked

"It was good I guess, you know I was looking like a snack, and Mario is going to add them to my portfolio for Fashion Week" I said

"Okayyyy bitchhhh I better get a ticket to the fashion show periodt" she said in a casual tone

"Duhhhh bitch are you ready?" I asked as I was putting on my sports bra and yoga pants

"Almost just gotta finish making my Flat Tummy Tea" she said

"Ok I made mines before I left for the photoshoot, but I'm about to leave out and be on my way" I said grabbing my tea out the fridge

I'm surprised that shit actually work. Whoever made this was a genius. Cause all I gotta do is drink one cup of this tea and work out for a little bit. How you think my body got like this.

Kali and I have been best friends ever since we high school when these two fat long clawed snag-a-tooth bitches decided to put their hands on me( No offense to all my big girls out there, shout-out to my BBW'S).

I was handling my own until the other girl decided to jump in. Trust me people, that's the only time in my life that someone has ever got Sasha Young out of character. I'm to much of a lady for all that. But my girl Kali fucked around and had my right side. We beat the hell out of them hoes and got off the hook for it. Ever since that incident that has been my best bitch and will forever be my baby mama periodt.

~~~~~~~~~~~

My name is Sasha Young, but I prefer to be called Dr. Young. Yes I am a Neurosurgeon that's making eight figures. I'm single and independent. I was taught to not depend on a man. My mother was a single mother and she still made sure I got an education. I don't need a man to satisfy me in any way. It ain't nothing a man can do that I can't do for myself. And I definitely don't need a men to tell what I can and can't do. These men are too insecure these days and I honestly don't have time for that.

I am the only African American woman on my staff that is a doctor at my age. I bussed my ass in college to get where I am today. My mother is an singer, dancer, and entrepreneur. She is the owner of the Performing Arts Academy here in Los Angeles, Florida and New York. She's about to open up another one in Atlanta, Georgia. She managed to open all three schools by herself while raising me with no help. She's a strong independent black woman, even though she's married to a successful doctor now.