𝙿𝚛𝚘𝚕𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚎: 𝚃𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝙳𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑 𝙳𝚘 𝚄𝚜 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝

-----------------------------------------------------------
Once upon a time, there was a person named Y/n. One day, when they were bored, they decided to download a nice, little game called "Genshin Impact". They thought it would cure their boredom, so they downloaded and played the came. They didn't know the disaster that would come with it...
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n's POV |2:30 am|

*I can't sleep... And I can't call my "friends" either, they probably won't pick up... Can they even be called friends? I'm pretty sure they don't like me.. no worries, I'm getting sick of them too.*

That's all I could think about. I continue to stare at the ceiling, just contemplating life. I suddenly get up, and walk towards my computer. I sit on the chair, and just stare at the screen, unmoving, deciding what I should do right now. As, the screen lights up, I continue to stare at it, before putting my hand on the mouse, and just moving it around and clicking it. I continue to do that, hoping I find something interesting, when on the bottom left of the computer, I see an ad.

*Genshin Impact? What's that?* I think, deciding to click on it.

I click on it, and I'm immediately taken to the app store, where it says I can download the game.

*Of course. What'd I think would happen?* I think.

I decide to download it, still, seeing as it's a really popular game. I wait for it to finish downloading, bored outta my mind.

*Can't it just finish downloading?* I think, spinning in the chair, bored outta my mind.

When I see that it finally downloaded, I immediately sit up, and click on the game to play it.

--------time skip |5:32 am|--------------------

*This game is so addicting*

I look at the time, and see that it's 5:32 am.

*Oh, shit! It's almost 6. I gotta get ready* I think, turning off the game and taking off my headphones. I sit up from the chair, and go to the bathroom to get ready, not knowing that I'm being watched through my window.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
???'s POV |Location: |

I watch as the young person walks away to their bathroom. So naive...

*You will be mine, Y/n... Until then, enjoy your little "vacation"*
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Y/n's POV |Time: 10:22 pm, 2 months after downloading Genshin Impact|

*Ugh, I'm so tired* I think, having just gotten back from work.

I take off my coat and shoes, and just walk to my room. Once there, I flip on the bed, not caring about changing. I get comfortable and go to sleep.

𝙄𝙛 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙚𝙬 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙚𝙧𝙨 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙜𝙖𝙢𝙚...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
That was 2 months ago. That night I went to sleep, I ended up waking up in Teyvat and what I thought was a dream come true, ended up being a nightmare in a disguise.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Still Y/n's POV |Location: Teyvat|

"OH SHIT!!" I exclaim, running from Klee's bombs. You see, 2 months ago when I first appeared in Teyvat, I was immediately seen as an imposter by anyone I tried approaching. Because of that, I had to go on the run.

I continue to dodge Klee's bombs, before quickly jumping into a nearby river.

I keep my head under water, until I hear no more explosions. When I hear nothing, I start swimming towards land.