𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 3: 𝖂𝖆𝖙𝖈𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝕾𝖚𝖋𝖋𝖊𝖗, 𝖄/𝖓

Y/n's POV

[2 days later]

My eyes flicker open unwillingly when I hear a voice. I sit up and look around, though it's mostly dark considering how it's night. I squint as a I look for the source of the voice, yet I see nothing.

"̷Y̷/̷n̷..."

I suddenly feel a throbbing pain in my head, causing me to clutch my head in pain, as I grit my teeth. My breathing becomes ridged, as tears swell up in my eyes. I try to steady my breathing, as to stop myself from crying. The pain lasts for far longer than I'd like it too, though there's not much I can do.

After a few excruciating minutes, the pain finally subsides. I quickly wipe the tears away, and slowly get my breathing back to normal.

"Fuck..." I mutter under my breath. I lie back down and stare up at the ceiling, unblinking.

"Just sleep..." I mutter, closing my eyes and getting comfortable. I try to clear my head and make it empty, but I can't. I just can't go back to sleep...

And so I lie awake, thinking about everything that has happened up until now.

I was transported to Genshin impact, thought to be an imposter, was hung, was found out to be the actual creator, went back to my world, found out I was assumed to be missing, and came back to this wretched place... only difference is, they now recognize me as their so called "creator"

I don't want to be associated with teyvat, with its people, I don't want to be associated with genshin impact as a whole...

But, here I am.. again...

I unconsciously pick at my inner arm, causing the skin to break and bleed, but I'm so lost in thought that I don't realize.

*why am I back here again?? Fucking hate this place...* i think with a sigh, as I lean back onto the bed and close my eyes, as if trying to go back to sleep. My arms pull away from the tension and start to relax, my legs following soon after. I lay against the pillow and try to go back to sleep, but after 20 minutes of me tossing and turning, trying to sleep, I realize that i couldn't. So what did I do? I did the next best thing and snuck out.

So I got out of bed, quietly, grabbed some scissors for cheap protection and changed into some more comfortable clothes. I quietly open the window and climb out. I make sure to close the window too, just before I jump down and land on the grass, silently coughing.

"Fuck, that hurt..." I mutter, getting up and quickly getting away from the house. I walk through the quiet city of Monstadt, the night sky working to calm me down. I look at the grass and plants I revived before thinking.

*I revived them with my blood, so maybe I just need to fix teyvat then I can leave...*

I decide to test that theory out, and cut myself. I grabbed my scissors and sliced my hand with it. I then squeezed my blood onto the ground, watching as it revives the surrounding area of land. It revives at least 40 something feet of land just like last time, before stopping.

I look at the revived land blankly before crossing out the theory.

*fuck no, that'll take forever and so much of my blood to do. That's dumb..*

I let out a sigh and look around, before deciding to just walk around and see as much of the damage Teyvat endured with me dead.

Turns out, the damage was pretty severe.. crops were destroyed, buildings were falling a part, it looked as if teyvat went through war. And honestly, I don't know if I should feel bad or happy that Teyvat is going through this. I mean, they did unfairly kill me.. I'm never gonna let them live that down...