52.

A/N: So.... This is the last chapter of this story😭😭😭😭

First off, I wanna thank all of you who have been there since the first day of this(which was over a year ago😭) and the peeps who joined thought out. Thank you for being such a supporting and encouraging audience. I'm truly grateful for each and every one of you guys. 

To all those who read, commented, and voted, I love you, my children, 😘😘😘

Without further ado, the last chapter of Daddy Issues, chapter 52 everyone

[One hour ago]

 Time in the basement almost came to a stop after Downey and Dr. Ruffalo. You sat on a chair, looking around the room while Ashley paced around the room, trying to pack bags. 

"How long have you known about this?" You asked Ashley. 

"Known about what?" She stopped stuffing the bag. 

"This" You pointed around you. "All of this,"

"I've been working for Mark for almost 15 years now," And she continued to secure all the bags. "They only did that because they were trying to protect you, you know," She blurted out. "They begged him to leave Frank and return or move somewhere safe, but he refused. I was still a trainee when it happened, but I remember how much they changed after." She dropped the bag and walked to you. "I don't like that we painted over the image you had of your father, I know he was the best father you could ever ask for.  We just want you to know the truth about what kind of man he was, not hurt the image you had of him as your dad." She placed a hand on your shoulder, comforting you. "Just know, we're all here for you, all of us, for you and your mom." She smiled, wiping the tears that ran down your cheek. 

"I'm sorry," You looked down. "I shouldn't have said all those things about you guys."

"Angry gets the best of us sometimes," She shrugged her shoulders before walking back around the table. 

You stay quiet, trying to wrap your head around everything Sebastian told you and what Downey just told you. You tried to think back to how your father used to be. All those happy memories were now turning blue and sad. 

"Stay here, lemme check who that is," Ashley said as she walked up. Did someone ring the bell or something? How long was I zoned out? 

"Liz?" You heard Ashley's faint voice before hearing two sets of footsteps rushing down the stairs. 

"Almina!!!" You turned towards the voice you haven't heard in a while.

"Lizzy!" You got up and rushed to your friend, pulling her into a tight hug. "Oh my god! What happened to you? Where were you? How can you just leave us hanging like that? Oh my god! Look at you! What happened?" You bombarded her with questions, seeing her homeless person look, with her dirty stiff clothes, messy hair, and restlessness written all over her face. 

"I'll tell you everything but you need to first sit down." She firmly gripped your shoulder and sat you down. 

"Why?" You furrowed your eyebrows, looking at the sisters. 

"The warehouse that Downey and Mark went to, was attacked. Simu, Bettany, and Sebastian were all there while it happened."

"Sebastian?" Your heart dropped at the news. "I-is he okay?" Your voice got caught in your throat.

"He's okay, just a bit beaten up, but he can walk it off," She waved it off. "But, um-" she turned to Ashley. "The thing is that- the attack it- it was by, um, it was Ryan." She looked down.