3 - Renée

I opened the door with a wide smile to see Roman at the door. For someone his size, he grew out of breath rather quickly and it earned a laugh out of me.

"You found me."

"You-," He said with emphasis, "-snuck out. How did you even get-"

I pressed a finger to his lips and gently brung him through the door, closing it behind him. He adjusted his clothes looking at the hotel room in confusion, but I knew it was mostly directed towards me.

Roman was dressed more casually than I was used to.

A casual tee and basketball shorts rather than a polo shirt and black slacks.

It did outline his frame better.

Why the fuck was I staring anyway?

"It's 3 in the morning, fiori. Both you and I need to get our beauty sleep."

"Roman..." I looked up at him and pouted, catching as he rolled his eyes.

The tips of his ears going red contradicted that.

I was making him nervous...

"Renée..." Roman looked away as he said my name, but I could barely get a look at him with how tall he was, "It's my job to watch you and make sure you're safe. We'll take you home in the morning."

I scoffed softly, "I don't want to go home, Roman."

"Renée, I'm tired. Please. We can talk about this in the morning." His tone grew increasingly irritated with me and I could tell I was making him impatient.

I hated to feel small, but I hated acting spoiled too.

Especially with who my father is.

"Just go before me," I said, opening the screen door to the hotel balcony. I heard Roman's sigh before I could close the door behind me.

It was stupid of me to bring him here this late. It was stupid to be by myself this late.

"You know your dad would fucking kill you." I felt Roman's warm hands around my waist, the hook of his nose sinking deep into my neck. An electric shiver was sent down my spine with how big his hands were around me, "And you know you being out here is wrong."

"I know." was the only thing I could say.

"But I also know letting you stay here overnight is a bad idea... His hands trailed down my waist onto my hips, the warmth from his face growing onto my neck, "And me touching you like this is a very bad idea..."

"Then why are you still going...?"

"Temptation."

The word was like honey coming off his lips.

"What do you want, fiori? What are you tempted by?" Roman held my hips close as he rubbed the tip of his nose against my neck like he was holding back.

"I'm tempted by the world. I'm tempted by freedom," I turned back to him, watching the light of the moon reflecting onto his sleek, black hair, "I'm tempted by you."

Roman let out a small curse, the grip on my hips getting stronger, "Every moment I spend with you, you tempt me. And it drives me fucking insane that I can't have you."

"Roman..."

"I always want what I can't have." His head rose to where his lips brushed against mine, "And I want you, Renée."

His hands rode up my shirt, raising goosebumps on my skin. I felt the small, soft feeling of his lips kissing the crook of my neck. His kisses trailed upwards to my cheek as he pulled away, his eyes beaming for permission.

I nodded and he leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to my lips.

They were softer than I imagined.

Gentler.

Our kiss quickly got more heated as he gently dug his fingers into my hips with desire. Roman's tongue slipped past my lips and he hummed with satisfaction.

He was enjoying this.

And I was too.

My arms wrapped around his neck as the heat between us rose even further. With every kiss, my body grew more eager for him and I saw he felt the same way.

"Fuck, Renée..." He said breathlessly between our lips, "We shouldn't do this..."

"I know..." I said, slowly pulling away trying to maintain my breath, "I know."

"I want you, I do," I continued, "But not yet."

Roman placed yet another gentle kiss on my lips and smiled.

"I know. I don't want to rush you or make you do shit you don't want to do." He smiled with reassurance, "I'll wait as long as I have to."

I chuckled at his comment then nodded with a smile, "We can make up for it by finally going to bed. How does that sound?"

"It sounds like a dream."