Chapter 3: Meeting With the Wolf pack

A/n: Hello, my fellow readers! Here is the next chapter to this story, now lets get this story going!

Y/n's pov

After a few days of rest and preparing for the meeting with this Wolf Pack, though since Robotnik has been trying to enter their territory by force this group could be hostile to outsiders. So we agreed to the plan if they have us surrounded, we don't fight back and try to peacefully negotiate with the leader to have them join, the Freedom Fighters against Robotnik.

Y/n: Alright, We're close to their territory.

Zack: Sounds good, though how are we going to explain Mecha Sonica being with us?

Zeta: He's right, they'll probably think we work for Robotnik.

Y/n: We'll be straight with them, just let me do the talking.

Mecha Sonica: My scans tell me that, once we enter the Wolf Pack's territory. It will be unlikely that they wouldn't already know we are here.

Y/n: Well as the old saying goes. Nothing Ventured, nothing gained.

We stopped at the entrance of the forest, that the Wolf Pack use to hide their camps while their main home is near the mountain, without wasting any time we got off the bikes and cloaked them. That way Robotnik or any of his swat bots don't find them, we then enter the forest and make sure to keep our eyes open, since they are wolf Mobians its a good possibility that they have trained to ambush any intruders. Though, why do I get the feeling that me, Zeta and Zack are going to be meeting and reuniting with old friends.

Sally's pov

After we got word that Lupe, the Chief of the Wolf who has requested aid from us, she explained that Robotnik has been trying to aggressively trying to capture her clan's home for at least a week or two. I'm accompanied by Sonico, Antoine, Bunnie and Rotor as we walk through the forest, I was using my handled device that carries Nicole so that was she can help us hack into computers.

Sonico: So, do you have any idea where this Wolf Pack camp is?

Sally: With Nicole's help, we should be able to find it. Though there is a possibility that they are already expecting us to arrive.

Bunnie: that's good to know. though, do you think we'll meet this mystery ally you guys told me about?

Antoine: Yes, I do wonder as well. Cause all we can guess is that it could be a trap by Robotnik by hiring bounty hunters or something.

Sonico: Trust me, I even though of the same thing.

Rotor: Though... what if it's Y/n? I mean last time we saw him when Robotnik attack and took control, he was going to his master to train.

This made me stop and made my eyes widen, when Rotor mentioned that Y/n was  going to meet up with his master hours before Robotnik's attack and take over.

Sally: Rotor, your right. How could I forget such a detail...

Sonico: Shoot! Even I forgot. Though, that begs to question... who is Y/n's master?

Before we could dwell on the though any further, we heard Nicole pop on screen of my handled and gave us the direction to the Wolf Pack camp.

Nicole: Sally, I have found the camp. Though I also pick up some heat signatures far from your position, though they are also heading towards the Wolf Pack camp.

Sally: What? Are they part of the Wolf Pack?

Nikol: Negative, they appeared to have just entered the forest and heading to the camp as we speak.