Chapter 1: the masked man

A/n: hello my fellow readers here is the next chapter. now before it begins I'm going to add some girls too the harem I forgot to and ones that I seen have recently been suggested to me. the ones I forgot to add was Lupe the wolf, Shade the Echidna and Nikol the one that was suggested to me as female silver the hedgehog, so those two are in the harem. also I've looked at the comments on female metal sonic and saw that you guys wanted Gijinka female metal sonic so instead of one there will be two one being a slightly updated model and the other being a prototype. now with that done let the chapter begin.

Sonico's pov

me, Sally, Antoine and Cat were infiltrating Robotropolis through the pipes so that we are not detected.

Sally: alright Sonico. you remember the plan?

Sonico: yes. I'm to distract Robuttnik's swat bots while you, Antoine and Cat try to extract info from one of the computers.

Sally: yes. with luck I may be able to fine anything on my father or most importantly Y/n.

I flinch from hearing that name, it's been years since we ever heard from him and we don't even know if he was captured by Robotnik or not. while I was in my thoughts I felt Sally's hand on my shoulder knowing full well what I was thinking.

Sally: I know how you feel Sonico, but we'll find him. so far from any info we've found has nothing about anything about Y/n being captured.

Sonico: right. let's get this show on the road.

I run out of hiding in front of the swat bots passing by that stopped in palce upon my sudden appearance.

Sonico: hey! why not catch me you slow bots!

I then start running making the bots chase me around giving the others a chance to extract any info from the computers.

3rd pov

on the roof of one of the high tech buildings three individuals two of them have large blades on their back, while one said individual with a large blade was wearing a coat with a hood over their head. while the other was a female with a cloak over their head and the individual with a large blade also has a coat over their head, but also wearing a mask over their head underneath the hood.

 while the other was a female with a cloak over their head and the individual with a large blade also has a coat over their head, but also wearing a mask over their head underneath the hood

A/n: not mine.

cloaked figure1: looks like, their doing the same as we are.

cloaked figure2: yeah using the blue hedgehog as a distraction. nice plan.

masked figure: this also gives us time to do our job. you two go to Robotnik's labs and find anything on what he's working on.

cloaked figure2: and what are you going to be doing?

masked figure: to make sure the chipmunk's friends to stay out of trouble.

the three nod to each other the masked figure jumps down from where he stood to follow Sally's group, while the other two head towards the labs to find any up coming plans that Robotnik may have.