𝐦𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐞𝐥 𝐛 𝐣𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐚𝐧「 𝐦⁺ 」

༺☆༻

𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 - 𝐍𝐛𝐝𝐲

༺☆༻

"THAT'S a wrap!" the director calls. 

I wait in the wings as my long-term boyfriend wipes a bead of sweat off of his forehead, he huffs as he walks toward me. And when we make eye contact, he cracks a golden smile. "Hi my love," he starts as I walk toward him. He lifts me in the air as I wrap my arms around his neck, "You did so great," I wipe his forehead, "Do you think?" he chuckles a bit. 

"Michael, take a break," the producers instruct. "Perfect, thank you," he nods. 

"Let's go to the trailer?" I ask, "Yeah," 

We walk hand in hand through the set to the trailer, Michael waves and small talks with people as we pass. 

"Finally," he swings the trailer door open. He plops onto the small couch in there, "Come," he drags me into his lap, allowing me to straddle him. "I just wanted alone time with you," he whispers as he brings me closer to him. He lightly kisses my clothed collarbone, "Are you having a good day?" his brown orbs meet mine. 

"Yeah, I was admiring you. You looked so good in that scene," I run my hands over his bare shoulders, "Oh were you now?" he smirks, "Mhm, you looked extremely good," his hands connect to my sides, going up and down slightly. 

Michael leans up a bit, connecting our lips. My fingers lightly tickle the back of his head as we engage in a passionate kiss, that well, turned into a make-out. 

His tongue sweetly glided across my bottom, asking for access. To which I allow in. My hips roll against his lap as I quietly moan into the kiss. His hands move to my behind, gripping it tightly and smacking it occasionally. 

I disconnect our lips for a moment and swiftly take off my shirt, revealing my black lacy bra. "Fuck," he mumbles as he leans back in. Kissing my covered breasts, he pulls one side down, flicking his tongue across my nipple. Sucking and licking it as his hands go behind my back.

Right as he's about to unhook it, the door swings open. "Hey Mike, want to-" "Bro, get the fuck out!" Michael throws a pillow at the door as I bury my head in his shoulder trying to cover myself. "Oh shit, sorry dude," Jonathan runs out. 

I lift my head from his shoulders, my cheeks were flushed with embarrassment. I roll off his lap and grab my shirt, putting it back on my body. "No, don't put it back on," he goes to grab me, "I'm not in the mood anymore, now I'm embarrassed," I huff as I sit next to him. "Well fuck," he groans as he puts a pillow over his lap.

༺☆༻

𝐟𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐫 <𝟑