𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐮𝐬 𝐣𝐫. 「 𝐟 」

·゚:*

·゚:*

I TAKE A DEEP BREATH AS I DRIVE TO THE DOCTOR'S APPOINTMENT. CAROLINA SAT IN THE PASSENGER SEAT AS I STARE AT THE ROAD AHEAD OF ME. "Y/N, is everything alright?" she asks me, "Yeah," I sigh.

Carol and I have been close friends since Vini introduced us through Neymar. It was always special having her close to me in Spain. 

She grabs onto my hand, "What is bugging you?" she asks me once more, "I'm scared about this whole pregnancy thing," I admit. "Why are you scared? You and Vini have been together forever, you are newlyweds too, what could make your life any happier?" she asks me. 

I shake my head, "You're right, but still. It's early in his career, what if he isn't ready?" I stress. "He's always wanted a family, especially with you, don't think like that," she says as we pull into the doctor's office.

"You're about three months, the baby looks healthy, and you're starting to show," the doctor smiles, "Wow," I smile at the screen. "Que bebê lindo!" Carol smiles, "Sister?" the doctor asks, "Godmother and best friend," I tell her. "I love it, would you like photos?" she asks, "Of course," I nod. 

We drive back home, "How am I going to tell him? Do I just rip off the bandage or do I make him something?" I ask her. "What if you tell him after the Madrid game today, get a baby Vini kit, and show him," she tells me. "That's cute," I smile. 

We gather Davi, Valentin, and Vini, Carol's husband, into the Mercedes van to get headed toward the arena. All of us wearing matching Madrid kits, "Mãe e titia, why are we all coming today?" Davi asks as he looks up from his phone, "I have a big surprise for Titio," I smile at Davi, "Like what?!" he asks, "You'll see," I laugh. 

We get to the arena and all walk up to our suite, "I'll be right back," I tell them. 

I walk down to the fan store and quickly buy a baby Vini kit, I then sneak back up to the suite and fold it and stuff it in my purse. "Okay, I'm back," I pick up Tin, "Titia, where is tio?" he looks around the pitch, "Right there," I point to Vini. 

Throughout the game, I kept getting waves of nausea. I couldn't tell if it was because I was nervous or if it was because I was pregnant. I would say a mix of both, it kept making me run to the bathroom. I swore at that point it was obvious to everyone but Carol. 

The game was over, Vini scored two goals and Madrid was going crazy. We rushed down to the field to find Vini, "TinTin, hold onto my hand," I tell him as we walk through the crowd, "Okay," he skips. 

"Titio!" Valentin runs up to Vini, "Óla meus amores," he picks up Valentin while kissing my cheek. "I'm so proud of you," I smile as I hug him. "Thank you, baby, you look gorgeous," he kisses me once more. 

"Vin, I have a surprise for you," I look over at Carol who is smiling. "What is it?" he sets Valentin down. 

I dig through my purse and pull out the mini kit, handing it to him. He stares at the jersey for a moment and then realizes, "No you're not," he looks at me, "No you're not!" he smiles a bit as I nod. "Meu Deus!" he shouts as he lifts me. "Um bebê!" he smiles. 

He sets me down on the ground, placing his hands on my belly. "There's already a little bump," he smiles. "How long have you known?" he looks at me, "I'm three months as of today," I show him the pictures from each appointment. 

He frowns a bit, "Why didn't you tell me?" he asks, "I was nervous that you weren't ready," I admit. "No matter what it is, I'm always ready if it's with you," he smiles. "I can't wait for our baby," he holds onto me. "Me neither," I hug him tightly. 

"Parabéns!" Carol and the rest of them hug us, "You knew?" Vini laughs as he hugs them back, "I was the only one who knew," she admits, "Of course, you guys are thick as thieves," Vini laughs as his arm wraps around my shoulders, "You're having a baby!?" Davi comes up to me, "Yes," I nod. 

"I'm so excited!" he hugs me tightly, "I will have a cousin!" he laughs. "I'm so glad you're happy," I ruffle his hair. 

I look back at Vini who is holding onto the mini kit, he smiles a bit to himself, and then looks at me. "Did you say something?" he asks, "No, I was just admiring you," I caress his face. 

He hugs me tightly once more, kissing my head. "Minha linda esposa," he mumbles against my head. 

·゚:*

𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝<𝟑