Assembly

''Listen up first years!, It's going to be a hard run for our money this years, The second years above are going to guide you so listen to them or else!, I know a lot of you may be voted out but here's what I'm telling you!, The winner MUST be from Shadow High or I'll find a way to make you guys scrub the bathrooms until the end of this semester, You hear me?''

***

After being threatened and tormented and abused by Naomi and Veronica (Mostly Naomi), Monique thought she had had more than enough and started to go out of the auditorium to get to the Project Rainbow site early for some practice but then, As she saw, Some others had the same idea as her.

***

The second Naomi started shouting and screaming at the first years she knew she didn't have to listen to any of what the twins were saying unless she was a first year so she slowly slipped of pretending she didn't see the glare of Glitch who looked honestly worried about her, Putting on some earpieces from her pocket and slipped them in her ears, Then she went out, She saw some other girls outside looking like they were going to the Project Rainbow set too but she didn't care right then.

***

Karla had fallen asleep five minutes into the assembly and had humbly escorted herself out to what she really enjoyed: fashion, So going onto the set, She saw Monique Verbena, She was friends with one of her room-mates and had heard many good things about her, So she decided to stand up and say hello, Instead, She waited until Monique was distracted and said ''Amazing assembly, huh?'' Making Monique jump and Karla giggle, They started talking about Project Rainbow and almost didn't see Zooey Electra looking sad in a corner.