STORY TIME

Jessica had always been a talented spy agent. She had been recruited by the government at a young age and had risen through the ranks quickly due to her sharp mind, quick reflexes, and her ability to keep her cool in any situation. She had been on countless missions, each more dangerous than the last, but she had never been affected by the danger as much as she was by this one.

The mission was to infiltrate a terrorist cell that had been causing havoc in Europe. Jessica had been given the identity of a European citizen and had spent months learning the language and customs of the country where the cell was based. She had successfully gained the trust of the cell's leader, a man named Jamal, who had taken a liking to her.

Jamal was a dangerous man, but Jessica was able to manipulate him, feeding him false information that would allow the government to take down his entire cell. All that was left now was to secure the final piece of information that would allow the government to raid the terrorist camp where Jamal's cell was based.

Jessica had been told that the risk of detection was extremely high, but she was willing to take the risk for her country. On the night of the raid, she was given the final piece of information and sent to deliver it to Tyler, the man who would lead the raid.

Tyler was handsome and charming, with a quick wit and a kind heart. Jessica found herself drawn to him in a way that she had never felt before. They spent hours planning the mission, strategizing and trying to anticipate any possible obstacles that could get in their way.

As the night wore on, Jessica and Tyler started talking more and more, and soon their conversation turned to their personal lives. Tyler revealed that he had never married, but that he had always loved someone. Jessica was surprised to hear this, but there was something in his eyes that told her he spoke the truth.

The next morning, Jessica was dropped off at the outskirts of the terrorist camp. She was to infiltrate the camp and deliver the information to Tyler, who would then lead the raid. Jessica gave Tyler a hug and a kiss before she left, knowing that this could be the last time she ever saw him.

As she made her way through the camp, Jessica's mind was racing. She knew that this mission was risky, but she was determined to see it through. She had almost reached the command center when she heard footsteps behind her.

She turned around to see Jamal standing there, smirking wickedly. He had somehow discovered her true identity, and now he was going to use it to his advantage. He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her towards the edge of the camp, where the government forces were waiting to raid the camp.

Jessica knew that she had to act fast. She brought up her arm, and before Jamal could react, she plunged a syringe into his neck. He fell to the ground, and Jessica ran towards Tyler and the other soldiers.

As they stormed the camp and took down the terrorists, Jessica stood next to Tyler, her heart pounding with adrenaline. She knew that this was the end of the mission, and that she would have to go back to her real life. But she also knew that she would always have a special place in Tyler's heart.

As the mission came to an end, Jessica gave Tyler a hug and a kiss before she left. She knew that this could be the last time she ever saw him. She promised to keep in touch and promised to visit him when she could.

But as she flew back to her home country, Jessica knew that something was wrong. Her stomach was in knots, and she couldn't shake the feeling that something had gone terribly wrong.

When she landed, she was immediately taken to the hospital. She had been badly injured during the raid, and her wounds were infected. Despite the best efforts of the doctors, Jessica passed away a few days later.

Tyler was devastated. He had fallen deeply in love with Jessica, and he had never been able to tell her how much he loved her. He had always felt like he was in the shadow of her, unable to match her in any way. But now, as he sat by her bedside, holding her hand crying out loud .

Since that day he was never able to forget her and he never married to someone else, he lived with her memories

A TRUE LOVE 💞