Tres - el dia proximo

The next day

Hari PoV
I walked into school, supposedly first period to see 'detention' on the chalkboard.
"detention? why am i in detention i've barely been here a week?" i complain to myself.

"for being bad"

That familiar voice.. i turn around to see Ethan, god he looked so hot. He rips off his vest and begins walking towards me.

"what. the. hell."

He comes closer, cupping my cheeks in his hands and kisses me. He suddenly stops, then slides all the textbooks off the desk and lifts me up onto the desk, with him stood in between my legs, our lips clouding our judgement.

I shoot up from my sleep, confused and panicking

"oh my god that was a sex dream"

My alarm begins to beep, startling me as i am now fully awake at the ripe time of 6AM i decided to get ready for school. I wore a white off the shoulder puffy-sleeved crop top matched with a basic brown crop top layered on top. I then paired it with my brown and beige maxi skirt and my doc marten shoes. My hair was loosely curled and i wore basic eyeliner with my natural style makeup minus the subtle smokey eyeshadow.

 My hair was loosely curled and i wore basic eyeliner with my natural style makeup minus the subtle smokey eyeshadow

It was now 7:36AM and Devi was finally ready to drive us to school.
"OMG Devi i love your jacket" i say, starting off the day with a fresh compliment.
"Aw thanks Hari, i would tell you where it's from but i don't remember" she jokes making me laugh.

—————
3rd person
————-
They both got in the car as Hari was still thinking about her dream last night... 'should i tell Devi?' she thought.
'no. Eleanor likes him so i can't like him' she decides to text Yuri about it instead.

—————————————————-

KISS BITCHES💋

HARI🤍
Gals i have a problem

YURI🌸
Heyyy, what's up?

Julianna💎
You can tell us anything <3

Hari🤍
I know but you guys
can't judge.. i sort of had
a sex dream last night about
the boy my friend Eleanor
from school likes...

YURI🌸
HAHA. ITS THE
ETHAN KID ISNT IT?!

JULIANNA💎
So what's the problem?